!

16 March 2010

LOVE FROM JAE


I didn't want to do this, I really did not.

But my lust for abs took over, and I just wanted to post this and stare at it.

Yes, I do miss you Eight Pack Abs Jay. Mainly because I have not been able to see you rip your shirt off. Instead, Sexy Beast Taek has stepped up and fulfilled that, so it's not like I haven't been totally deprived of instantaneous sex. Still, though.

It's nice you see those abs of yours. And I see you've added a couple more ripples into the mix. I applaud your efforts. Next video you make, though, rip the shirt off completely, because the ab flash belongs to King of Foreplay.

credits ; TKPA
hwangtaekyung: i was browsing blog for kpop and i accidentally saw this post from http://www.thekpopaddict.com/ . Guys please note that i did not re post this beacause i'm lustful ( tough sometimes i am) Just want to make you happy guys . I know you miss jay strip. Got tired of seeing taec stripping duhhhh.. ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY :] DONT FORGET TO PUT COMMENTS!!! 

BLOODY NOTE: DO NOT HOTLINK IMAGE!!!

1 comments:

pinkbunny said...

"lustful" LMAO =D
YA! Hwangtaekyung !!!
I'm with you! ^_^
Yeah, i want the ripping shirt style JAY... Please do that next time, someone needs to learn how to rip shirt w/ style! Show organisms how it should be done... =)

waiting for Taec's pantsless/bottomless, for a change HAHA =D

Post a Comment