!

06 April 2010

[INFO] 100406 Kim Jedong talks about Jaebum


January 2010, Kim Jedong briefly talked about Jaebum on his talk show concert, 'No Break.'


You know, my name was supposed to be Jaebum. My mom wanted to name it because I was born in the year of the bum (tiger). Not even kidding, Kim Jaebum. Why am I suddenly thinking of Seattle? The women sitting in the front row are suddenly like, "Oh my~ Jaebum, Jaebum!"

He will return, yes. Do not worry. I'll do a one man protest if I have to. It's such a wrong situation, isn't it? He really needs to return fast. I called him a few days ago and... he didn't answer. (Crowd laughs) Well, since there's a time difference, right? And you should listen to what I have to say and try to understand... Because it is true that I did call him. He didn't have to answer.

But, well, even before he left, we were on a program together called Nodaji. You guys probably don't remember, it got a 2.8% viewer rating. At the same time as 1N2D, yes. Two point eight percent... (kneels on the floor)

Well, anyway, Jaebum needs to come back fast... And it is the year of the bum (tiger), so I hope he returns soon."


video here http://blog.naver.com/gidoga2?Redirect=Log&logNo=140104468811



May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NAVER (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment