!

17 May 2010

] 100517 'Neighborhood idiot' 2PM Chansung "I want to be called Uhmchinah",

 
 
 2PM's Chansung (full name Hwang Chansung) said he would like to be called 'Umchinah.' [T/N: 'Umchinah' is an acronym for 'Mother's friend's son' and refers to the perfect 'friend's son' who your mother always compares you to. If you're called an 'umchinah' it means you're smart, handsome, talented, etc. The female counterpart is 'umchinddal.']
On the 16th on MBC 'Fantasy Couple-Love Classroom' Chansung made an appearances and said, "I would like to stop being the 'neighborhood idiot' and have the nickname 'umchinah,' and put forth his worries.

On this day, Chansung said, "To be honest, my nickname until recently was 'idiot.' I was wondering why that was and I realized I'm always laughing," he said. He continued, "I laugh when people make fun of me and even though I'm not in a good mood I laugh, and to other people that must seem reckless," he said.

Kwi Teacher, little girl Jung Si Yeon asked Junsu, who was also present, "Does Chansung really laugh like an idiot," in order to get an idea of his regular appearance. At this, Junsu said without hesitating, "Yes. He laughs even when he's mad," and made everyone around him laugh.

Kwi Teacher, who finished her counseling, said, "If you want to become an umchinah, you have to be handsome and smart," and suggested he play 'Go Stop' like her grandmother in order to become smart. "My grandmother is fast at adding points and is also good at matching pictures, so if you play 'Go Stop' together I think your mind will become faster," and explained her reasoning, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

Meanwhile, Junsu said, "I want to move away from being a beast now and I want to be a person" and gave his own worries.

Reported by: Lee Kyung Nam
Credit: NATE News
Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100517n02268

Translated by 49.5bananas
@ Wild2Day.org

May be taken out with credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment