!

19 May 2010

[FAN ACCOUNT] 100520 Fanaccount of the netizen who took a photo with Jaebum in Seattle


I met 2PM's Jaebum~!!
Hello, I'm just an average female university student who enjoys reading Nate Pann :)
Since I always used to have interest in 2PM, when the controversy on 2PM happened I was sad,
And I knew Jaebum lived in Seattle~ I've always wanted to bump into him one day,
And omona look what happened ㅠ I actually got to meet him??!!!
I've always heard about this and that regarding Jaebum..
Stuff like coming to our school gym to play basketball, coming to our school's dorms to have a glass of water
And since we have some friends in common, I've always heard things about him,,
Even though we lived in the same Seattle, there's no way I could meet him.. well that's what I thought..
Today there was a festival at our school.. well it was just a marketplace where you can buy all sorts of stuff
And the day before I had slept late so my eyes just kept wondering around, and all of a sudden I saw such a familiar face?!
I rubbed my eyes and saw again and it was Jaebum~!!
Ever since the whole 2PM controversy I was worried he might not like Koreans much anymore, so I wanted to kept my distance,
But my legs had already started to walk towards him….
When I saw him up close, his skin is REALLY clear (baby skin..) and really milky white~
When I asked if it was okay if I could take a picture, he said "Yes~ Take a picture!!" and showed his willingness~
His manners are really great, and his smiling face was so pretty ke ke
Since I heard he was going to have a concert in Seattle soon~ I hope it becomes daebak
Don't ever lose your smile and I hope you become a more hard working Jaebum in the future~!!


'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment