!

09 May 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100509 Fanaccount of Korean Night in Vancouver


I went.

Yes. I went -.-;;

First of all.. Once I find the camera USB to show proof that I went, I will put up the photos.

Mm.. Where to start.

First of all, the venue was able to fit about 1000 people. There was a left, center and right section, with isles in-between. You can just think of it as a small cinema.

I was in the left section, in the middle, next to an isle. I was about 60-70.. meters? from the stage? I'm not really sure.. I was just sitting near the middle.

Ah. Rewind~ I got there at about 5PM, and there was already a huge line. And they said it opened at 5:30PM...

Anyway, after such and such the show finally started. The first part were singers, second part were dancers, and the last part were AOM/other b-boy crews. We were able to film the 1st part, but they really really told us not to film from 2nd part onwards.

After the 1st part was over, there was a 20 minute break, and during that time there was a vote on who we thought were the best singers (me/younger brother/dad didn't do it). The second part started, and right before AOM performed, they announced the results of the vote.

This boy/girl duet came first, and the encore song was Nothin' On You, which really surprised me.

Anyway, after the encore stage, instead of AOM, this other crew came on (Black Mamba?) and danced. They were pretty good. But I can't remember much. When these people came on (So when the MCs said they were the last groups to perform, they said we really really couldn't film anything. They said if we were caught filming they would kick us out.) The screams were the loudest. I really thought my ears were going to split apart.

The MCs said that if they saw photos/videos on youtube/internet, they said we could get into lots of trouble. So I didn't. I wanted to though. Maybe because of Jay's movie deal? Maybe because of portrait rights?

So AOM/Jaebum came up on stage, and it was a complete chaos.

But even though they earnestly asked us not to film, lots of people did anyway. So during their performances Jay and the AOM members along with Black Mamba(?) urgently kept waving their hands not to. I think there were a few people caught by the staff, but I'm not really sure.

AOM and Black Mamba were wearing the same designed T-Shrts. They were each wearing white/red/blue t-shirts, and Jaebum wore a white version. It had a black gorilla looking design on it.

Gorilla….. Sounds a bit ironic.

At the beginning he wasn't wearing anything on his head, it was short hair just like in the youtube videos. During the middle he put on a red hat and kept dancing.

Whenever Jaebum came up front and danced.. the screaming was no joke.

For some reason I couldn't shout. My heart wanted to scream… But I kept only looking at Jaebum.

I kept thinking, that person… is someone I've been fan-girling for months.. that person, is the reason why I'm active on fansites…

Thinking stuff like that, I kept only looking at Jaebum. Tears wanted to come out.

Anyway!!! Before all the emotions came.

In such a short amount of time (The best part for me was that whenever he did the freeze you were able to see his abs…) and after staring at Jaebum, the performance was over.

It still doesn't seem real to me. It feels like I can only remember 1/4 of their dance…;;

Out of the AOM members, I can remember Neil & Kidd Fresh the best.

But after the dance ended, not the AOM members!! But from the Black Mamba team, the two Koreans who took the MC mics said…

"Even though we asked you not to, during our performance we saw a lot of you filming. We earnestly asked you not to, we beg you to delete the photos and videos." They roughly said something like that. They said it really heavily.

So, after the end I was standing outside in the lobby…I called my dad and brother and said that I was going to see if I can go backstage/get Jaebum's sign/photos etc etc. My brother said that I couldn't get a picture taken or get signatures. He said AOM and Jay weren't going to the after party. He said they were gonna get on their vans and leave straight after. At that time I was just thinking, 'I don't really want to get a picture of get signed, I just want to be near him just once'. I thought maybe if we go see Jaebum, we might be a burden to him or he might feel uncomfortable, so I just wanted to see his face once and leave… Since I was far away I wasn't able to see his face clearly. I thought, I really want to see his face just once… But I couldn't T_T

So we went to the car park and got into the car and driving out; when we were walking to the parking lot there were a stream of people coming out of the back door, and when we were driving out of the parking lot, there were even more people. Above the people's heads i could see this black can (All the windows were tinted). Heaps of girls (Middle aged teens-middle aged 20s) had their cameras up above their heads and trying to take picture. From that I intuitively though that AOM were leaving now.

But I kind of felt sorry for Jaebum. During the performance he kept waving his hands not to take pictures, and even when he tried to get in the car he would've felt uncomfortable. So I thought… I guess it would've been better if I rather not see/talk to him backstage.

Well, I still was a little disappointed though.

Lastly, what I'm feeling now… I'm just a bit confused.
i didn't even get to see his face properly, I can't even properly remember the dance. The only thing I remember the most is of him waving his hands not to take pictures.

Right now I'm kind of regretting that I went.

But, I guess being able to see Jaebum… was a good thing?

P.S. I'm saying this again.. The photos of evidence were of my ticket/ information brochure, nothing else! I thought pictures of Jaebum would be discourteous and would come to bad outcomes.. so I didn't take any!

Edit: Ah, Also it's true that after he finished dancing he hugged a few mother fans… He bowed and hugged them.. I think that will stay in my memory too. Prosper Ba Jaebum!!

Ah, also one out of the two koreans in Black Mamba (the one who stood as MC just for a bit) lifted up a "Prosper Ba Jaebum" poster for a very short while… kekeke;;


'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment