!

15 May 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100515 2PM's guerilla concert from a passerby's point of view



Just before I went to go buy some shampoo
And I heard all these thump thump sounds so I went towards the way it was coming from
And there was an event happening at the parking lot where Kang Ho Dong has his 678 show

I wanted it to be an indie event,
Cause usually that place is usually for band performances
Within the barricaded part was where the fans were
I was just standing coolly watching over on the pathway kekeke

There definitely were less supporting 2PM fans than before
There were more passerbys watching them from the outside..

On the side I was standing, there were hardly any fans, all of them were passerbys
I'm not sure if my side had a lot of pretty girls but Chansung kept coming towards our way
I kind of liked Chansung's reactions. He was good looking..
On the inside I was cursing but whenever Chansung was acting cutely, my eyes were having fun

And also when they were singing and talking to the MC,
They were just saying they liked how their fans were cheering them and stuff
But Ok Taecyeon started tearing up and turned his back and started crying..
The girls on my side were like 'Oh boo hoo he's making a show'
(I think the girls on my side only liked Chansung)

Shortly after crying Taecyeon started to laugh..
So it was weird. If you laugh after you cry they say you get an X marked on your butt… -_-

But I think 2PM were mixed up with something
Them thinking there were heaps of people cheering them was a bit .. haha
Even when there are bands performing at that place, there are always as many people just watching them haha
Did they think all of them were their fans.. Junho's comment was a bit … saying that he thanks the general people for having interest in them and stuff…

They were just people who were curious in seeing celebrities
Seemed like they were seriously getting mixed up..
Also what the 2PM fans are mixing up too, there were definitely not as many people as they say there were

As an idol group there wasn't even that big of a crowd
All I was doing was buying some shampoo and went over just to watch what was happening

Ages ago when Big Bang held their guerilla concert in Hongdae
It'd be so crowded your life would be at stake.. hahaha

---------



It's not even a weekday, but a Saturday
And there weren't even that many people watching 2PM

I feel bad for comparing them to Big Bang

But when Big Bang had their guerilla concert in Hongdae
I thought I was going to die hahaha
And Big Bang's concert was on a weekday..

I can't remember all of what 2PM said just before
All I remember is their comment..
(Something around the lines of them being forgiven now and receiving love even from the general people… something like that)

They were getting confused that all those passerbys that were watching them were people who actually liked them.
And the tears backfired..
The female passerbys saw that and they were just like wtf? Their reaction was not good..
Even though in the eyes of the fans, they may have felt sorry for him kekeke


'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : BESTIZ, BESTIZ(SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment