!

06 May 2010

[INFO] 100506 27th JYPE Conference audio recorder speaks out to clarify a few things

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)


I was going to post this elsewhere but I will just write it here now. I am the person that recorded 4 hours of the conference on February 27th and witnessed an event unparalleled in history, in which a group of celebrities shamelessly attacked their fans. I am the one that spread it on the internet.

The person you heard in the audio that muttered things and laughed was, of course, me. I think because of that, a lot of people have been saying that the fans that attended the conference were disrespectful and unmannerly, but that is false and I feel that it is my fault.

I will apologize, as late as it is. Because of just one person, I have ruined the image of an entire fanbase that was present at the conference. I can assure you, they were dignified women that respected the members and were calm given the situation.

I will, once again, explain the atmosphere of the conference. Honestly speaking, I have little to no memory of the conference. Speaking in terms of percentages, I have forgotten at least 70% of it.

However, I remeber three things very clearly. First, every member, without hesitation, agreed to Jaebum's termination. Second, a member fell asleep during the conference while the rest of the members were bitterly smirking, laughing, and attempting to pick fights with the fans. And lastly, not one of their faces had apologetic looks on them at all.

Despite forgetting most of the conference, I still remember those three things clearly. I see it in my dreams, and when I look at their faces or hear their voices now, there's a part of me that chokes up. I may have forgotten the memories but the feelings and the emotions have not left me. I don't think I will ever be able to forget the members' face expressions and attitudes for the rest of my life.

It was traumatic.

I'm sorry for the long post. I am posting because I feel sorry that people considered the fans disrespectful because of just me. The situation is unexplainable, but my personality has a short temper and I realize now after listening to the recording myself that it may seem disrespectful and over exaggerated to those listening.

I would like to state once again about the conference. The fans were not disrespectful. If you still believe that the fans are at fault, please place the blame on me as none of the other fans said or acted the way I did as you can hear in the recording.

Thank you for reading this long post.

PS.) Many have asked me why I'm posting this now. I was going to originally post this in the beginning of March but people I knew told me not to, because of what JYPE might do to me.

PS.) I've gotten many questions about the actual recording device so I will just answer them all at once here.

I just recorded it.

My PMP is a Cowon A3 with an internal mic. I checked the quality of the recording the night before and felt that it produced great results (up to 128k). Fortunately, I was able to sit at the very front row of the room so I was lucky to be close enough to record.

My PMP's LCD screen has a camouflage option so it looks like it is completely off when the screen's light dims, which is how I was able to record without getting caught. A woman next to me saw my PMP and suggested that I hide it in case I get caught so I put it in my purse with the mic facing up. The ruffling you hear midway is probably due to my purse.

What I was most worried about was whether it would last the entire length of the conference. Fortunately, my PMP survived the four hours with 1/3 of its batteries still left by the time it was done.

If the battery had died midway, there would never be a full version of the conference recording which.... I don't even want to think about if that were to happen.

Anyways, the recording was easier than expected.
Of course, it caused a bit of trouble because my own voice was mixed in there as well.



-----
I'm sorry, i'm tired.
And i can't continued to read this post.
I don't want to remember th pain i had from last year till last month.
Jannica.

0 comments:

Post a Comment