!

06 May 2010

[NEWS] 100505 Sunhwa reveals her special relationship with Junho


"In junior high, I saw the flier for SBS's 'Superstar Survival' in Busan. I went to audition and got in so suddenly. I found out later that a lot of people made it in. The 2nd and 3rd auditions were in Seoul, I was really nervous. Especially when they were listing off the people that passed for the 3rd round. My eyes became dark and I couldn't think of anything else. (Laughter)"

Did her wish come true? Sunhwa eventually made it into the 3rd round of auditions and became one of 12 members that passed.

"I saw my name on the list, it was so hard to believe. I was so happy, I started to cry. I didn't even realize how embarrassing it was."

The 12 members chosen were 2PM's Junho, Taecyeon, Chansung, and JOO. Sunhwa took vocal and acting lessons with them. To a small town Busan girl, Sunhwa felt excited as she took one step closer to achieving her dreams.

However, her feelings came to an abrupt end as she was eliminated in the 5th episode. Sunhwa calmly explained her reason for elimination as "a lack of vocal talent."

"I think I lacked a lot of skills back then. I only felt feelings of regret at first but as time passed, I felt how lacking I was. It was a time for me to remind myself to try even harder."

As she began remembering the past, Sunhwa revealed her special relationship with 2PM's member Junho.

"Junho oppa really took care of me, as if he was my real brother. Every time I went to Seoul, he'd give me great advice. I was so thankful. As we suffered and went through things together, I eventually became closer with the rest of the members. 2PM made their comeback as 'I want You Back' promotions were coming to an end. I didn't know how to greet them."


'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : ASIA ECONOMY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment