!

11 May 2010

[NEWS] 100512 Jaebeom "I would like it if we could all get along" request, why?, Jaebeom

 
 
 Jaebeom "I would like it if we could all get along" request, why?

Jaebeom wrote a message to his fans on his YouTube channel.

Former 2PM leader Jaebeom wrote a short message to his fans on his personal YouTube channel on the morning of the 12th (KST), earning the interest of fans.

On his YouTube channel, Jaebeom wrote, "I like people who are nice," and "I would like it if everyone who cheered me on and those who will continue to cheer me on, if all my fans could get along with each other," he said. [T/N: I know this 2nd second sentence isn't exactly what was said. CLICK HERE for the original YouTube bulletin in English and Korean. But I translated what was written in the Korean news article, even if they seem to have misunderstood some of his intentions in translating his English into Korean]. "Just hold on a bit longer, ok?" he requested.

Fans who saw Jaebeom's message said, "Park Jaebeom you're making me into a human," "I will wait nicely!" "I will wait well, like you did" and left a countless number of comments.

Some fans asked, "Did something happen during a performance" "Did you see your fans fighting amongst each other," and worried about the background that prompted this writing. However, fans who attended Jaebeom's b-boy performance on the 8th (local time) in Vancouver, Canada, said there hadn't been any problems among fans.

Jaebeom, who is positively communicated with his fans through his YouTube channel, will be returning to Korea in the beginning of June to film 'Hype Nation.'

Reported by: Han Eun Ji (intern)
Credit: NATE News
Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100512n05173

Translated by 49.5bananas
@ Wild2Day.org

May be taken out with credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment