!

12 May 2010

[NEWS] 100512 Maknae line gets ready for coming-of-age day


Popular group six member 2PM's maknae line Junho and Chansung revealed their thoughts on their coming of age ceremony for the 17th.

Born in 1990, the Monday of the third week of May (17th) will be the coming-of-age day for Junho and Chansung. On an interview with Money Today Star News on the 12th, Junho and Chansung revealed their thoughts on becoming a 'real adult.'

Junho stated, "I'd like to thank my parents for raising me so healthily. I want to buy them a delicious meal. I will always have a thankful heart for them and will grow up to be a dependable son."

Regarding his feelings on becoming 20 years old, he went on to state, "With our comeback, I saw juniors that were a lot younger than I am and thought, 'I'm not that young anymore.' Although I'm still lacking, I want to work my hardest to become a good senior, friend, son, and a 2PM member. I will work with a heart full of responsibility."

Chansung also stated, "With the coming-of-age day approaching, I will work hard to become a more responsible son to my parents and as 2PM's Chansung. I want to spend a meaningful time with my members and family on the day. Thinking about the day makes me excited. I will work hard to become a responsible 2PM Chansung that works towards the future."

'

'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : STAR NEWS (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment