!

21 May 2010

[PICS & FANACCOUNT] Jay Spotted in Taiwan, Recently.

Sharing these here with you guys since we've shared them over at Soompi.

Jay was spotted by some Thai fans who were studying in TAIWAN at the Shillin' Nightmarket recently with a couple of his friends (assuming some of the AOM crew members).

Credits of pics to the girl tagged in this photos. I blurred and tagged the photos for their privacy and credits. Standard procedures for fanpics. :)







And Fan account from the girl below. She wrote in Thai.



Translation below thanks to Anne_e @Jay Park Soompi Thread!

QUOTE
JAEBUM in shilin night market, TAIWAN!!! AkkkKKkk~
"Many people are asking me what he was doing in Taiwan. I think he's just on vacation 'cos I saw him with some of his friends. I randomly ran into him. I was in shock and my brain didn't function so I forgot to ask why he is here.

Mint bravely went to ask him for some photos 'cos I and Wee were still in shock....I stupidly asked him if he is jaebum...hahaha. Then I told him that we're Thai. So he said "Sawaddee krup". I was screaming inside hahaha.

P.S. Anyone using these photos, pls credit me.
P.S. I didn't fly here to see him but I'm studying in Taiwan and seeing him here was so random.

He is soooooooo handsome
Look at my face I was extremely excited. I didn't expect to see him at all and I dressed like grandma hahaha

My friend was the one who noticed him. I kept staring at his face and couldn't think of his name...again I was so excited to the point that I didn't know what to do."

Enjoy. He's wearing the same outfits from the DFD collab vid. Guy likes to reuse his clothes. Good though. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment