!

19 June 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100519 Fanaccount of an Incheon Airport worker on Jay's arrival


I didn't think there would be a day I'd write a post like this ~ T_T
It's straight up just daebak!!

I work at the airport.
I've never enjoyed the perks of being a worker for the airport until today .. ha

The amount of times i checked my watch today ..
I kept thinking, I guess he's on the plane now, I wonder which country he's flying over now ..?
I couldn't keep focus.

Hearing that he was to arrive 30 minutes earlier than planned, I headed out to the entrance with fellow Underground members who I met for the first time today.
This entrance is one of those where you come out of the moment you get out of the airplane.
It is somewhere only workers and travelers can acesss.

But even still there were a lot of people already gathered in that area (of course, they were all airport workers ..)
About 30 of them?
It was time for him to arrive: Jaebum got out of the Asiana airplane, we received warnings from the security, and he finally came out of Gate 47.
Many people were taking photos and video recordings,
But for me, I did not want to lose my sight of him not even for one moment, so I took everything in with my eyes.

The passengers who were on the same plane is Jaebum were all bragging to us as they walked past that he took a photo with them .. haha

Even though Jaebum looked a bit nervous, he still had that same glowing, happy expression. Relieved from seeing his bright expression, I felt a sense of confidence and reassurance.

Whether he had missed his fans .. or just amazed at the amount of people who turned up,
he was looking left, right, in front and behind him, trying to look at each and every fan individually.

It was a pretty small area, so maybe he heard what all of his fans were saying ..
'Jaebum, it's good that you're back, thank you for coming back', 'Jaebum, you're as pretty as ever'; he'd reply back with his smiling eyes,
and when he saw a fan thumping their heart twice, he would do the same, and when he saw a fan who fell over as she was trying to follow him and take photos, he had a very worrisome face and went towards her and made a slight gesture with his two hands as a way of helping her get back up.

To be honest, while I was waiting for him, I was thinking of maybe asking him to sign my fan .. but since the warnings from the security were so strict it seemed impossible ..
So instead, as I was following next to him .. I got the courage to say something.
'Jaebum-ah .. can you take this? '
Jaebum looked and me and laughed.
Because the bodyguard was restraining him, he was hesitant on letting out his hands ..
But I said 'Aaang ~ Just this once' letting out a puppy sound (?), He laughed and took my fan. He laughed and bowed slightly.

I thought my heart was going to burst.
Even the fact that I was seeing him that close made me want to die in happiness ..
But to think he actually listened to me and took it .. I can't believe it ... T_T

Jaebum went out towards the F terminal, and from here on out it didn't even take more than 10 minutes.
We ourselves ran crazily to the F gate on the 1st floor where everyone else was,
and soon after Jaebum came out.
Fans and journalists and even the attention from normal people made it an extremely chaotic scene, I was worried if he was holding onto the fan alright ..
When I got home and looked at the pictures, he was holding it tightly in his hands ^ ^

From today onwards I will be able to live while looking at the same sky as Jaebum is.
He seemed very moved from seeing all the fans the moment he came out. He did not stop bowing.
He also said he'll do his best.
I hope everything Jaebum does turns out into good results.

Park Jaebum, fighting.
JayWalkers, fighting.


'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS: DAUM (SOURCE); jennying ♥ @ 2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment