!

19 June 2010

[INFO] 100619 Daniel Jerome a.k.a StepRoc(AOM) won't be on Hype Nation


Hype Nation

I have been getting a lot of questions about why I am not in Korea or why I will not be in the Hype Nation movie with the other AOM members. Well I was invited to go a little before the others left, but I just have way too much stuff going on during that time of the filming. One example is my summer quarter of college that I had already paid for before getting the invite for the movie. Basically I am just busy and don’t have free time for that, even though I would have love to make that time lol. So for those that were expecting me to do that I just want to say sorry and thank you so much for the support! Hopefully more opportunities will come my way and I am happy that my crew will be in a movie! That’s so dope! Be on the look out for that movie in theaters whenever it’s released. AOM FTW!

-Daniel Jerome

'
Maybe taken out with full credit

0 comments:

Post a Comment