!

20 June 2010

[INFO] 100620 'Tastes Like Jaebum' fansite create a bus advertisement for Jay

QUOTE
박재범, 다시 노래하다
QUOTE
Park Jaebum, to sing again




I saw it so suddenly so I couldn't take any photos….. When I saw bus 471 I was really thinking, is that really...?
And it really was Jaebum T_T

The sentence was so awesome too "Park Jaebum to sing again…"
I'm really touched

It was really cool, but the problem was...
These guys who looked late 20's/early 30's got off the bus and saw the ad and said...
"Park Jaebum? 2PM Park Jaebum? Tastes like Jaebum?"
And the three guys laughed and said "What kind of name is Tastes Like Jaebum hahaha have they ever eaten Jaebum? hahaha"
And kept laughing -__-

And these high school girls who were waiting for the bus said "It says they've tasted him before"… and laughed… and it's not like I could've said anything right then and there T_T
Is the name 'Tastes like Jaebum' a bit provocative? I was happy from seeing the bus advert but hearing the general people's comments about it made me a bit.. T_T

I see bus 471 frequently.. what am I meant to say if I hear more people like that T_T

'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : DAUM, DAUM (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS

0 comments:

Post a Comment