!

17 June 2010

[NEWS] 100617 Jaebum reveals his homepage via a message to fans

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS: E-Daily (SOURCE); tvxqbuzz7921@2oneday(TRANS)



Jaebum “I’m sorry to 2PM, please stop arguments between fandoms!”
Ex-2PM member reveals his true feelings before his entrance into Korea



Past member of 2PM Jaebum revealed his true feelings through his official homepage before his re-entrance into Korea.

Jaebum began, “Before I step foot into a new chapter in my life, I want to share some things. Let’s leave the past as the past.”

Jaebum said, “First, to the fans and to the members who received physical and emotional stress after September, I wanted to say how sorry I am” and also expressed an apologetic mind towards the 2PM members, “Guys, I’m sorry that we got into a situation that didn’t allow us to be a team, it’s very unfortunate. I’m sorry.”

Continuing, “I want everyone to know that I do love the 2PM members and support them” and emphasized, “Whether or not you like or dislike them, what I know for sure is that they work extremely hard, and it is not right for someone to steal their place from them.”

After Jaebum’s departure there were many quarrels and partings between 2PM fanclubs and Jaebum fanclubs, so he asks, “Let’s not argue between fandoms anymore.”

As for Jaebum’s venture as a actor he states, “I hope that we can continue forth in a positive manner and that many others can also live with a positive lifestyle through what hopefully turns out to be a nice movie. “

In addition, the reason for his departure from 2PM from his messages regarding Korea, he states, “At that point in my life, I was immature and there were misunderstandings as to how I was feeling at the time,” and “But, I have Korean blood flowing through me and I am proud to be Korea, I began to love Korea the more time I spent in Korea. No matter where I go and what I do, I promise to work my hardest in all my endeavors.”

On a side, Jaebum will return on the afternoon of the 18th at Incheon International Airport. This is the first time he will step foot in Korea since September. Jaebum will return to Korea to begin filming “Hype Nation” in which he will be the main character.

0 comments:

Post a Comment