!

06 August 2010

[NEWS] 100806 Jay confesses his thoughts on Myspace controversy

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS :  http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=L...;aid=0000045965 (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)



2PM's former member Jaebum will be revealing his thoughts on his Korea comments controversy, his withdrawal from 2PM, and his return to the Korean music industry through KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' set to broadcast on the 7th.


Regarding his Myspace comments, Jaebum revealed, "I wasn't scared that I would never be able to become a celebrity again but what was difficult to endure was the people around me genuinely worried for me."

He went on to state, "I'm extremely apologetic for those comments. They were written when I was immature, written without any thought and I'm very sorry that they hurt so many people. I want to say that that was not how I truly felt."

Regarding his solo debut track, 'Count On Me,' Jaebum stated, "It was a song just for my fans but the response it received exceeded my expectations so I was very surprised."

The episode will air on the 7th at 9:05 PM on KBS's 'Entertainment Relay.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment