!

07 August 2010

[NEWS] 100807 Jay wants to pursue acting with more practice


2PM's former member Jaebum revealed his thoughts on his acting while meeting with reporters on the 7th before his stage at Summer Week&T.

"I'm currently filming Hype Nation but there's a lot less dance scenes than I thought. Aside from the dance battles, there's more fighting scenes."

When asked if acting is fun, he replied, "It is fun but I don't think I did as well when I monitor myself. It's hard because my face expressions don't come out the way I want them to."

He concluded by stating, "I definitely want to pursue acting. Especially sitcoms, I'd love to do funny roles. I think I have to practice more, though."

'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : ASIA ECONOMY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment