!

07 August 2010

[NEWS] 100807 Jay wants to put an end to his controversy with good music



Male group 2PM's former member Jaebum has confessed that he feels upset when he sees his fans fighting.

Jaebum met with reporters in front of a hotel at Kangwondo at 4:30 PM on the 7th before he got on stage for Summer Week&T 2010.

When asked, "How do you feel about your fans boycotting your former agency in order to support you?" Jaebum replied, "I don't want people to like me by hating someone else. I want everyone to just get along. There's no reason to hate someone and bad mouth them."

He went on to state, "I always tell my fans to stay calm and play well. I don't want them to worry. It upsets me when they are fighting because of me."

When asked about 2PM and his termination, he stated, "It's in the past so I don't have anything to say. It's all over now. I'm going down my own path so I hope they go down their own."

Regarding his fans that still want a clarification from him, Jaebum stated, "Instead of trying to make them understand, I want to show them good music, dance, and rap. I want to put an end to all of the controversies through music. I will be promoting in Korea but I also want to work in America. I want to go out into the world and help them become aware of Korea."


'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : STAR NEWS, ASIA ECONOMY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment