!

06 September 2010

[TRANS] 090707 Kom Chad Luek Newspaper Special Interview with '2PM'



Kom Chad Luek Newspaper Special Interview with '2PM'

Ok Taecyeon, Hwang Chansung, Jang Wooyoung, Park Jaebeom, Lee Junho, Kim Junsu and the only Thai Nichkhun, from a 7-membered Korean boy group named "2PM" came back to visit Thailand again. But this time they're not coming as anyone's guests. They came here with their new single "Again&Again" to promote the album "2PM Thailand Special Edition", which Sony Music had decided a new special cover that is only available in Thailand. They had the chance to meet Abhisit Vejjajiva, the Prime Minister of Thailand, too.

We had a very special interview with them but unfortunately Nichkhun couldn't make it here with the others 6 members today because of his backache.


How have you guys changed in this single?

Chansung: In our first single we were all kids just growing up. Now in this single we're all like grown up and smarter men. And costumes are changed. Back then we wore casual clothes but now we dress up like a team.

How is it different from last time you came here?

Wooyoung: Last time we came as guests for the Wonder Girls' concert. But this time we're here for our own album event in Thailand. So we are very proud and impressed that it's really us this time.

How about your new Thailand Special Edition album?

All of them: This is like a thank you gift to Thai fans who gave us love from the start. The new cover is great and we want you to try all of the songs inside. Actually, we are intended to bring some back home with us too.

When will you hold your own concert?

Junho: We want to have our concert as soon as possible but I guess we have to wait a little bit longer.

What are your goals as artists?

Wooyoung&Taecyeon: All of us love dancing since we're really young. We all have our own idol hero kind of person. We'd love to be artists like them.

How did you feel when you went in to meet the Prime Minister of Thailand?
Chansung: I was very excited. I don't think I will have this chance again in this life. I was very proud.

Who's the most fashionable among you guys?
Wooyoung: Junho, Jaebeom and Junsu are the most fashionable among us. Even if they have load of clothes but they are able to match them up together and make it look good on them. We all share clothes and accessories.

Who's the shopaholic here?
Four of them laugh out loud then look for their friends: Junsu and Junho. So we called them Jun brothers.

Have you ever been mad at one another?

Junho&Taecyeon: Even though we're all kind of people who don't take things too seriously and known each other for years now, things happen. And when it happens we usually clear things up immediately. The good thing is we don't hold any grudges. If one minute we're mad at one another, we would forget it next the minute.

If one of you got sick, who's going to be in charge of taking care of him?
Junsu&Wooyoung: Then you have to take care of yourself first hand. (laugh) However, the members are all willing take care of each other. They even go buy medicine for you.

Could you show us Thai words you've learnt so far?
Junho: Na-Rak (cute, pretty, aegyo~)
Jaebeom: Phom-Rak-Khun ("I love you". Phom = I, me , more polite than Chan and use only for boy. And 'Di-Chan' is for girl.)
Wooyoung: Taeng-Mo-Pan ("Watermelon juice" Taeng-Mo is watermelon. Pan mean frozen drink. Actually Junho really loves Taeng-Mo-Pan. He did pronouced it very clearly.)
Taecyeon: Mai-Pen-Rai-Khrab ("It's alright". Khrab is polite ending word for boy. And 'Ka' is for the girl.)
Junsu: Hio-Mak-Mak (very hungry, starving)
Chansung: Chan-Rak-Khun ("I love you")

Do you guys have nickname for each other?

Taecyeon: We have none. We're more just like 'Hey!..'.

I've heard that Wooyoung lost weight. Is that correct?
Wooyoung: I did, but I don't feel like I lost much. However people around me asked me why and said that before this I was so cute. They're kind of worried about me though. Actually there was no secret technique or anything . All I did was do my dance practice more than normal. Anyway since our schedule is very busy these days, I stopped it all. I'm afraid I will just collapse if I still continue that.

Have you ever been to the sea here, in Thailand?
Taecyeon: Just me. I've been to Pattaya before. I took a ride on a speedboat for twenty minutes or so to an island. It is really beautiful. The sea is so clear. It made me feel very good.
Others: Just go! Go Go! We wanna hurry there.

Do you know any Thai artist?
All of them: Golf-Mike! (in unison)

How did you know them?
Wooyoung: I got a chance to meet them when I came here for a variety called 'Super Star Survivor' three years ago.

Do you have a chance to contact each other?
Junsu: We met them last time we came here for Nine Entertainment Awards. Golf-Mike had to perform before us, so I told them they're still so cool.

And these are boys Thai girls are all screaming for.



Credit: 2PMAlways
Source: "Special Interview" Kom Chad Luek Newspaper Tuesday July 7, 2009 Page 17-18
Article: http://www.2pmalways.com/index/index.php?o...&Itemid=110
Transcribe by
Offogato @ 2PMAlways.com
Thai-English Translated by
Mitsu @ Wild2Day.org

May be taken out with credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment