!

11 October 2010

[INTERVIEW] 101011 2PM expresses their hopes for their new album, explains its production process, and reminisces about the old times

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : CYBGM (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)




2PM has returned!
A stronger transformation of the beastly idols!

Their powerful acrobatic choreography and poses as warriors forces one to think of the terminator. Beastly idol 2PM has returned with a deeper sense of maturity! Shall we listen to them introduce their album themselves?




If you were to express the "Still 2:00PM" album in one sentence? And a lyric that you like.

> Junsu: 2PM's true colors! I like the line, "When you miss me, sing this song."
> Taecyeon: A new side of 2PM. "I'll turn back for you, like a man, I'll let you go."
> Chansung: 2PM has not changed! "I promised you."
> Junho: Literally 2PM! "Even If You Leave Me"
> Wooyoung: Definitely 2PM. "Why are you being like this all of a sudden!"
> Nichkhun: Original 2PM! I think I like Chansung's parts lyric wise. And I like the ending of my part, "So don't worry. When you fall, I'll be back!"


Could you please explain the shuffle dance and what it means?

> Junsu: Once people see this dance, even those that have left will come back.
> Taecyeon: It's an edited version of the popular rabbit dance from the 90s. It doesn't have any special meaning other than fitting well with the song.
> Chansung: It means, "I'll return to you!"
> Junho: It's a move that'll make everyone have fun despite it being a sad song. It was quite a popular dance a long time ago, but we've changed it into our unique style. Please follow along!
> Wooyoung: We just wanted to try something new.
> Nichkhun: It means everything will return! ^^


What did you think when you first heard "I'll Be Back?"

> Junsu: I thought it was fun and fit well with the sentiments of our people.
> Taecyeon: This song was actually produced around the same time as "Again & Again." At the time, I really liked the melody and thought the rap left a good impression.
> Chansung: I liked it a lot because the overall atmosphere, lyrics, and melody all worked well together.
> Junho: We had a lot of different songs lined up to be the title track, but "I'll Be Back" kept getting stuck in our heads so everyone chose it as the title track.
> Wooyoung: It was nice~!
> Nichkhun: I thought it was a bit light at first, but the more you listen to it, the better it gets.


How do you feel about musician Ra.D's featuring in your album?

> Junsu: After a recording was finished, I asked him to listen to a song I wrote. He really enjoyed it. ^^ We discussed a lot of things about composing, recording, and instruments.
> Taecyeon: We wanted to try a new music genre. Ra.D's smooth songs were a bit awkward for me at first but he directed us well.
> Chansung: I was really happy when I heard that producer Ra.D gave us a song. I said OK without even listening to the song first. ^^
> Junho: Working with Ra.D hyung, he gives really detailed directing and leading. His songs have their own distinct color so I was worried whether we'd be able to do well, but Ra.D hyung helped us out. ^
> Wooyoung: First of all, we're big fans. I always loved Ra.D hyung's songs. We're personally friends and also from Busan as well. (And I'm not sure if you know this, but Ra.D hyung was a famous dancer in Busan! hehehe)
> Nichkhun: I'm a fan in general so I was extremely nervous when we first went to record with him!


The teaser revealed some strong acrobatics! And Wooyoung was the ending performance!

> Junsu: Wooyoung, do well. Let's not get hurt, guys.
> Taecyeon: Honestly, Junho got hurt while performing the acrobatics for the choreography. Fortunately, Wooyoung was able to do the dance break with a bit of effort.
> Chansung: I think the possibility of getting hurt is inevitable. We're still glad to be able to show cool sides of us through acrobatics.
> Junho: I prepared a lot of things in the beginning. A completely different set of moves but I ended up getting hurt the day of Chuseok. Wooyoung ended up taking my place and I think it's fortunate that he's doing so well. Wooyoung prepared a lot as well!
> Wooyoung: With the members getting hurt, we were all hurt and upset along with them, but we couldn't give up. We were determined to do it no mater what and challenged ourselves.
> Nichkhun: We were so tired. We had pulled an all nighter and had to film that last so everyone was so tired but thankfully nobody got too hurt!


Out of your two years since debut, what was your most touching, memorable moment?

> Junsu: Wouldn't it be our first debut stage? And the day we first got #1 and when we received an award at the year-end awards ceremony! ^^
> Taecyeon: When I first saw the event fans prepared for us at our concert. I got so emotional. So many things have happened since our debut and I realized that there are a lot of people that love us.
> Chansung: We celebrated our 2 year anniversary during our concert. I was really surprised by the event our fans did for us and the fact that 2PM has become 2 years old is also meaningful in itself!
> Junho: I'm just always touched and happy that 2PM exists. I'll work hard to make sure this feeling lasts forever.
> Wooyoung: September 4, 2010 our 2 year anniversary. I'm glad that we were able to hold an encore concert as well.
> Nichkhun: When we got #1 and when we held our concert.


Member Taecyeon's hair is quite shocking. Are you satisfied?


> Taecyeon: Many people told me that I look like Slam Dunk's Kang Baekho. I was really happy on the inside. I hoped to look like Kang Baekho... but a lot of people seem to think so as well.
> Junsu: Be satisfied, Taecyeon..
> Junho: Of course he should be satisfied~!
> Wooyoung: It's cool!


Do you have any rules as to which ring tone or color ring you choose?

> Junsu: A song I usually like to listen to. A mission to make the person calling me like the song as well? ^^
> Taecyeon: I set it to a short ring tone that I composed titled "Butt God."
> Junho: I don't have one these days. I'll change it when our song is released.
> Wooyoung: I'm just using those standard ring tones.
> Nichkhun: Maroon 5's "Sunday Morning" and Outkast's "Hey Ya!"


Did you ever want to get married while watching Nichkhun's "WGM?"

> Junsu: I feel it when the hyungs around me talk about marriage..
> Taecyeon: I was really jealous when Victoria-ssi prepared events for him.
> Chansung: Hmm... Every second Khun hyung is filming for WGM. Hehe.
> Junho: It looks fun when I'm watching it but I don't think I want to get married yet.
> Wooyoung: I always whisper... "I can do well too."


What song would you recommend for the fall season?


> Junsu: Remy Shand's "Rocksteady." It feels like you're going on vacation when you listen to it.
> Taecyeon: For fall, Kim Bumsu sunbae's "The Use of Sadness."
> Chansung: Hmm.. Fall usually represents loneliness. Listen to Kim Bumsu sunbae's "Passing By." It's not because it's Park Jinyoung hyung's song but because the lyrics are really nice.
> Junho: 2PM's "I'll Be Back!"
> Wooyoung: Kim Bumsu's "I Miss You"
> Nichkhun: All of the songs lately are nice. I'd like to recommend The Carpenters' "We've Only Just Begun."


A concluding message along with 2PM's future activities.

> Junsu: We will reach everyone's heat to make you feel true passion!
> Taecyeon: We promise to show good sides of us with 2PM's new abum release. I'll show you an improved side of myself as an actor.
> Chansung: We'll be working hard to show good sides of us! ^^
> Junho: We'll show you sides of us working hard.
> Nichkhun: We'll promote with the thought that we are working hard, as if it was the beginning. I think you will also be able to see us in a lot of variety programs as well.


0 comments:

Post a Comment