!

26 October 2010

[NEWS] 101026 2PM's Junho doesn't want a "candy kiss"

On the episode of "Happy Birthday" that aired on the 25th, Junho talked about how his "candy kiss" would go down.
He said: "If my girlfriend wanted to try it out, I will give it a shot." And then he added, "I will also try to eat the candy up."

This "candy kiss" was a popular scene from the hit drama series IRIS; it showed Lee Byunghan and Kim Taehee passing candy between their lips, thereby kissing. This scene has subsequently been manifested in a myriad of forms in a host of other dramas.

The MC then asked if Junho had tried this before. After a moment's hesitation, he replied: "I've received [through kissing, one presumes] my girlfriend's gum that she had been chewing before. But truthfully, I wouldn't want to do that again."


Reporter: Kwon Subin
Credit: SportsSeoul
Article: http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/889527.htm

Translated by empired @ Wild2Day.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment