!

07 June 2011

[2pm Cafe] Message from Taecyeon

เมื่อเช้าตรู่ของวันนี้...
[Taecyeon] When one can't sleep...




I tried to look through the photos in my cellphone, there are so many interesting ones >.<
A lot of different looks from now back to the trainee days ...
Why did they call me fashion terrorist really.. No matter which photo I would upload - instant fashion fail lol
Well anyways, it seems I found something that has been long forgotten kk
Everyone, take a look back and think whether you haven't forgotten something important~~
I took this photo on our debut day. Why my ears don't stand out at all?

[แทคยอน] นอนแล้วแต่ไม่หลับ
ผมดูรูปในโทรศัพท์มือถือ มีรูปสนุกๆ เยอะเลยครับ>.<
สภาพดูไม่ได้ทั้งหลายตั้งแต่ปัจจุบันจนถึงตอนเป็นเด็กฝึก
ทำไมเรียกผมว่ากบฎแฟชั่น...ทำไมแฟชั่นของทุกรูปที่ผมอัพจึงเป็นสิ่งอุบาทว์...คิคิคิคิ
ยังไงก็เถอะ ผมก็ได้เจอส่วนที่ลืมไปนานแสนนาน คิคิคิ
ทุกๆ คนก็ลองทบทวนตัวเองดูบางสิครับ ว่าเราลืมอะไรไปรึเปล่า
ใต้รูป/ รูปถ่ายวันเดบิวต์ครับ ทำไมหูไม่ค่อยสะดุดตานะ? คิคิคิ

Kor-Eng by Egle @2pmalways.com | Kor-Thai by Tik @2pmalways.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment