!

10 August 2011

[NEWS] 2PM, "Necktie Dance" Premiere, Sexy Dance Receives High-Pitched Cheers (different article from before)


6 member Korean male group 2PM, a.k.a. "Beast Idols," performed at the "Nikkan Sports Sponsored Higashinippon Great Earthquake Reconstruction Charity 2011 Jingu Gaien Fireworks Festival ~Fireworks to Cheer Up Japan~" event held on August 6 at the Meiji Jingu Gaien's Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium in Tokyo. They performed their "necktie dance" from their new single "I'm your man" (to be released on August 17) for the first time, earning high-pitched screams of encouragement due to their wild and sexy dance.

2PM, who received the most cheers out of anyone on this day, fascinated with their fierce performances of not just their new song "I'm your man," but "Without U -Japanese ver.-," the song known for its kumitaisou (group gymnastics) "Heartbeat -Japanese ver.-," and so on. Member Nichkhun said to the fans, "I was nervous performing it for the first time. How was it?" to which the fans shouted out "It was cool!!" in encouragement, and in response he stated happily, "I'm deeply moved." Chansung expressed his gratitude to the fans: "Although I was nervous since it was the first time we performed our new song, I tried my best to receive your support."

2PM changed outfits, reappeared onstage and enchanted everyone with the lovely "airplane dance" that became popular with "Take off," before enlivening the audience by singing their new song, which was only just released in Korea, "Hands Up" (to be released in Japan on August 17). Nichkhun vowed to meet with the fans once again: "There will be 'JYP NATION' on August 17 & 18 as well as many other places where I will be able to see you all, so please look forward to it," referring to the 'JYP NATION in Japan 2011" concert to be held at Saitama Super Arena where artists belonging to JYP Entertainment will performing.

This year marks the 32nd year of the "Jingu Gaien Fireworks Festival," so it's common knowledge to those in Kawahara and to those sightseeing on the beach that you can (for a fee) leisurely and comfortably sit down and enjoy the nighttime mood and fireworks at the stadium in the center of the city (Jingu Stadium, Jingu Nanshiki Baseball Ground, Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium, and National Stadium). A total of 10,000 starmine (fireworks fired off in rapid succession) were fired off during the climax this year. The audience count surpassed the previous record with 111,207 people.

The members each spoke of their enjoyment over the fireworks: "I saw the fireworks, I was able to perform on a lovely stage, and I was able to perform our new single for the first time, so today was a really happy day" (Wooyoung), "[The fireworks] were really beautiful. However, I wish I could have been closer" (Junho), "I was really happy to be able to put on a performance at the Fireworks Festival" (Nichkhun), "This is the first time I saw fireworks in Japan but they were really beautiful. The more I watch the more I become entranced" (Chansung), "Watching the fireworks makes me feel like I'm a kid again" (Taecyeon), "I felt that the fireworks were on a much larger scale than they are in Korea" (Junsu).

Additionally, 2PM performed at the Chichibunomiya Rugby Stadium where Momoiro Clover Z, SUPERGiRLS, U-KISS, and CODE-V also performed.

Source: Oricon Style
Translated by: dawnjelly @ Wild2Day.org
http://wild2day.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10720

0 comments:

Post a Comment