!

14 March 2010

[INFO] 031410 A Humorous Parody of 2PM's conference statements on an online shopping mall review.

This person apparently ordered a cardigan on an online shopping mall but her order didn't come for over a week (Korean shipping usually comes within 3 days). From what I can tell, she referenced to WooYoung's organism statement, ChanSung's "chaotic scene" statement (2OD isn't my primary source so I didn't know what you guys refer to about CS's statement. I didn't know how to translate it the way you guys knew of it ^^; ), CS's "a robber has a friend too" statement, JYPE's pork cutlet (tonkatsu) statement, and 2PM's vacation statement. I'm sure the "I'll put up with everything and if you say you will delay my shipping, I'll continue to post." and "However, I think a shipping delay of more than a week is not acceptable" is also a parody of someone's statement but I'm not sure...

edit--

QUOTE (inksoul @ Mar 14 2010, 08:31 PM)
LOL. There was even a Taec allusion. "Back accounts quickly disappear." Thank you for translating.
end--



Anyways, here you go!

click image for full view




Source: Daum Tellzone and esc223@2oneday.com (trans)

0 comments:

Post a Comment