!

02 April 2010

[INFO] 100328 Words from an ex-2PM Fan

This is also one of the more popular posts on bestiz. It got 20 recs.

--------------

Up until two weeks ago, I was the person that said that I support all seven of them.

So what am I now, you ask?
I’ve just decided not to be a fan anymore.

If you ask why I’m writing this here even though I’m not a fan anymore, let’s just say I’m writing this because I think that there might be exhausting people here like me who are saying useless things like how they supported and will support all seven of them. Bestiz is a community site that I’ve been active on since before 2PM and since 2AM is still around, I just haven’t been able to leave.

Anyways, what I want to say is, to those who are superficially (or perhaps truthfully) saying that you are going to support all seven of them and that you will continue to be fans of all of them, before you get stabbed in the back, either quitting being their fan like me or pick a side.

I can say and give you this piece of advice because I stupidly said that I support all seven of them. I’m telling you, even if there is a place that says that they support all seven of them, internally, there is no place that truly supports all seven of them. I’m certain that such a place does.not.exist.

There isn’t a place that equally supports all seven of them like the place you are imagining.

Even if they plan or do not plan it, all of them will start to be more biased towards 6pm and it will continue to be more like that in the future.

Once Park jaebum started to interact with the fans through youtube, as soon as they feel that this is actually damaging towards the six, I don’t know about how they’ll act on the surface, but internally, they will ruthlessly throw Park jaebum away. No, to be honest, there are a lot of places that have already abandoned him.

I’m going to say this again. Since I actually experienced this, and saw and heard about this, I can tell you this.

Supporting all seven of them?

It’s impossible.

One time, when I wrote that I supported all seven of them here, someone replied, “I would understand more if you say that you support the six or that you only support Park jaebum, but to say that you support all seven of them, that’s really a contradiction.”

Truthfully, at the time, I didn’t understand what that meant.

When people were saying that those who supported the seven are just avoiding reality, I just listened to it with one ear and let it go out the other.

But those words are true.

It is avoiding reality.

In reality, there is no way you can support all seven of them.

There are only three choices. You can support one or six or just stop being a fan altogether.

I was saying useless things because of the reckless feelings that I had, wanting to go back to the time before Park jaebum left, when the fans could like 2PM without worrying about anything.

But you need to face reality.

This is impossible.

That is all in the past now, and in the future, it can never go back to it.

Even if you decide and say you support all seven of them, the situation will never allow you to do so. Wouldn’t that only leave you with hurt?

If you cared and like Park jaebum more, you, especially, cannot do things like that.

That’s just the worst thing you can do to Park jaebum.
Even if that wasn’t your intention, in the end, you’re just going to use Park jaebum to support the six. In actuality, you wouldn’t even be supporting Park jaebum.

You would have no choice but to prioritize. This is the situation we are in now.

The front-running cafe for all the cafes that support all seven members…

While I was there, I was so shocked that I even quit being a fan because of it.
Supporting the seven?

Hahahaha

Why don’t you just like a new group that has seven members?
That would be a hundred times better.

I’m giving you a warning and advice beforehand, just in case there really are people who truly want to support all seven of them.

Before you get hurt even more, stop.

The reason why I gave up being a fan in the end is this.

Since I’m not talented and I don’t know how to do anything, and since I can’t help Park jaebum in any way, I, at least, did not want to become baggage [for him] so I decided to give up the crazy thought of supporting the rest of them as well.

Supporting the six who are still active, in the end, that is only baggage for Park jaebum, and is only using him.

Even if that is not your intention, the result is the same.

Even if you truly feel that way, I’m telling you the end result is the same.

I hope none of you will get backstabbed again.

I hope you will stop avoiding reality and accept it.

ps. Since this is an open community, I didn’t write about certain things that I know about. I also avoided stuff that will just start a fight. I don’t know how you guys will react to this since I just abruptly wrote this, but if you want to know more, just send me a message. The stuff I can tell you through messages, I will.

I also regret supporting all seven of them to the depths of my bones which is why I’ve decided to stop being a fan altogether. I’ll ignore the messages that I get about stuff about why I did what I did back then.

ps2. I’m not writing this to criticize or humiliate either Park jaebum’s fans or the fans of the six. As you can see from my post, I’m just saying that the two groups are clearly separate. I’m writing this because I want the people who are stupidly saying that they will continue to support the seven like me to think again.

I said it at the top, but now I’m just a passerby and I believe that I don’t have the right to support either side. I’m writing this because I think that there might be misunderstandings.



May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : Bestiz (SOURCE) ; ___@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment