!

15 May 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100515 2PM's guerilla concert from a Hottest's point of view




X Concert was daebak
I ran as fast as I could after the HanYang University kids' performance was over (To be honest I felt really guilty, I'll never do this ever again ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ)
There were less people than I had expected, and the stage was really close to the audience. They put up fences, divided it into block 1 and block 2.
Since I got there late I was in block 2, but even still I was pretty close to the stage, although it wasn't right below their noses, but comparing it to where I was standing for the HanYang Uni stage ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Anyway to change the subject

-When the kids came out-

I thought my throat was going to burst while screaming for Chansung. I'm so sorry to the people in front of me. Every time I shouted they got shocked kekeke If by any chance those people read this blog I would like to say I'm so sorry ㅠㅠ kekeke
Chansung was so freaking cute today.
Chansung's reaction to what the MCs said was so cute, he can be called The Reaction Guy >< >< ><
I can't really remember much from when they were singing. I was just out of my mind kekekekke
It looked like the kids were having heaps of fun.
'
When the fans were doing the flash mob for Don't Stop Can't Stop, Taecyeon oppa started to tear ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Frig I was about to cry too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Don't cry Taecyeon oppa ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ When Taecyeon oppa started crying, Chansung went over and hugged him ㅠㅠㅠ Khun went over to him too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Taecyeon Chansung and Khun stepped back and helped Taecyeon wipe his tears
Khun and Chansung was hugging and comforting him ㅠㅠㅠㅠ While Junho and Wooyoung and Junsu continued with the talking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Taecyeon oppa was saying 2PM was having a really hard time these days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
And the kids said "We'll make you guys proud of liking 2PM"
Kids, we already love you enough to be proud of you!!!!! I love you guys ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
'
From what I saw, 2PM and the fans had a really good connection today
Rather than a singer-fan connection, it was more like a you-me type of event
'
After that they sang 10 out of 10. The kids were all passionate. Fans were all enthusiastic. Frig Chansung's tumbling ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Junho's did a backwards tumbling ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He said since they couldn't do an encore, that's why he did the flip, but since the fans kept screaming for an encore, they spoke with the staff and they ended up doing an encore ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
They were like 'Should we sing Without U?' but Chansung said since the fans knew the flashmob dance we should do the Don't/Can't song ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Frig he's such a delicate man!!! Marry me Chansung ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ kekekekkeke
And when they were performing, Taec Chan and Khun were following the fans' choreography kekeke so cute kekekekke
'
And from what I remember, Chansung moved around the stage a lot
Going from right to left, front to back
I think he went to the back because of the fans who were standing outside the fence. Since I was within the fence, whenever you disappeared to the outside I got sad but,
Your consideration for others was even more lovable ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I can only love you even more Chansung-ah frig ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
'
I think the kids would've been really happy after the event finished.
Kids, this is how you exist in our lives. Just looking at you makes me enthusiastic and we are unconditionally proud of you.
We know you guys are going to work hard to become better as 2PM. Us too will work harder to become fans you can be proud of.
'
We are champions who go crazy over 2PM!!!!!!!!!! ,
'
'-----------


Ha what should I say first…
2PM… what to do

1. omit information about Hanyang University event

2. Hongdae TVN X-concert Guerilla event
kekekekekekekekekkekekekkekekekekekkekekekkekekekekekek
Thank you.
I was thinking of just watching the Hanyang Uni performance and go home, but I ended up going to the Hongdae guerilla…
If I didn't go I would've regretted it even 100 years from now
Even now, I can't believe I got to watch it. Before I forget everything I'm just going to write this like a diary post.
This is definitely going to be incoherent.

(1) Taecyeon cried
Why cry...
Why cry ㅠㅠㅠ
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
Of all people.. Taecyeon cried…
Ha...
When Taecyeon cried, Chansung came from behind and hugged him and Khun came to comfort him… Taec-Khun-Chan.. hehe
ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ don't cry ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

(2) They sang Without U-Don't Stop Can't Stop-10 out of 10-Don't Stop encore
When they did don't stop, the fans did the flashmob
To see 10 out of 10 with my own eyes… kekeke all my dreams have come true…

(3) All the members each said one thing…
Ha I was so touched…
Junho, we're not embarrassed… We are always proud of you.
Junho, yes I always love your honest sides the most ke

(4) Before Chansung walked off the stage, he made a heart with his arms kekeke
hehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehe

(5) Taecyeon oppa's pose next to the speakers kekeke
After he cried he laughed kekkekekkee
So cute ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

Since it was on a Saturday night, I thought it'd get too busy so I was close to not going, but since I got to see them with my own two eyes, it's a day I can't believe.
It was a really really fun and exciting event.


'


May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : NAVER, NAVER (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment