!

02 May 2010

[FANACCOUNTS] 100502 Korean fans spot 2PM around LA (airport, nightclub, and karaoke)


I saw 2PM yesterday…

2010-04-30 (14:05:46)

Yesterday when I went to the airport to pick up my mum, I saw these school girls(?) standing around and holding 2PM placards… I heard from someone next to me that they landed at 2:30PM (It was already 3:40PM then)…But the fans that were there weren't Koreans, but people from Taiwan, China, and Vietnam ?? I'm not completely certain but it looked like it...

Anyway it was 4PM when they came out and all the kids were shouting and smiling and calling out 2PM ~~ and they all just ignored them… who said it was bad to smile just a bit?? I just really wanted to hit the back of their heads...

The foreign people next to me were saying this… Why their reaction is like that?? They were already standing and waiting for them for at least 5 hours… So I told them that the company/manager probably told them to be like that...

N.K's face really is small and white….

This is the first time I'm writing an account of seeing celebrities right in front of my eyes~~ ^^*



Account 2:

Yesterday at midnight in Hanintown 2PM

2010-04-30 (19:09:47)

To be honest the only one I saw was Junsu..

He came out of a nightclub.. and I observed him going into a karaoke room (Y2K) with these other girls



Junsu was by himself with 3 girls and went into the karaoke room

I'm not sure if Chansung was already there, cause I didn't see him

I didn't see the other members either (I don't think they went to the karaoke room..)

I wonder if he's even aware of the people around him…

The height and face size are exactly the same as seen on TV,

He didn't give off a celebrity smell at all…

He looked awkward wearing those side bags that normal Korean boys wear a lot…


I heard rumors about him going out to clubs and drinking alcohol without the company knowing


I guess nothing's changed for him even when he comes to America



I can't say I'm not an anti, but.

I'm writing my observations as.it.is without any exaggeration..

so please refrain from saying 'this is bull' in the comments.


p.s.: I guess 2PM fans wouldn't want to believe in this…

It might be faster if you confirm directly with Y2K karaoke room…


Comments:

- I know a lot of people who said they saw him at Velvet Room last night……….

- He definitely went to Velvet Room last night.. But I thought celebrities weren't allowed to go to night clubs? I always used to see Park Jin Young at Velfarre…

- I heard that they're going to Velvet Room again after Hollywood Bowl tomorrow.



** Velvet Room is a booking club.

'

'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; jennying♥@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment