!

07 August 2010

[NEWS] 100807 Jay talks about the changes of becoming a solo singer


2PM's former member Jaebum has revealed his thoughts on his comeback as a solo artist.

Jaebum met with reporters on the 7th before Summer Week&T and said that the reason for his comeback as a solo was because he wanted to repay the love he's received from his fans. "I want to approach my fans, step by step, with an improved image each time."

Regarding his changes as a solo singer, "I'm happy that I'm able to choose my music, lyrics, hair style, clothing, and even dance. I wrote the lyrics for 'Bestie' and love working with a variety of artists like Dok2 and Kim Johan. I think that's how good music is made."

Regarding his newest song 'Bestie,' "I wrote the lyrics in not English but Korean. I want to show it to you soon. I'm curious how people will respond to it."

'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : EVERYDAY ECONOMY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment