!

07 August 2010

[NEWS] 100809 Jay wants to become as great as Michael Jackson


Park Jaebum has revealed the role model he aims to become.

Jaebum met with reporters in front of a hotel at Kangwondo at 4:30 PM on the 7th before he got on stage for Summer Week&T 2010.

Jaebum revealed, "I want to get to the position of Michael Jackson. He's the best, isn't he?" with a smile.

He was asked, "Do you have a goal that you want to achieve as a solo singer and artist?"

Jaebum replied, "I don't have a clear goal. For now, I just want to pay back my fans as much as I can."

He went on to state, "In order to do that, I have to meet my fans as much as possible on stage. I showed them many sides of me singing through Youtube and 'Count On Me.' Now I want to show them my dance performances."


'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : TV DAILY (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment