!

17 October 2010

[TWITTER] 101015-101016

101015
01:36 KWON 2AM 1.Album"Saint o'clock" http://twitpic.com/2xk8py
08:35 KHUN Let's do something more fun!! I'm gonna randomly say "FanTalk!" That's when I reply to 5 ppl! You never know when so stay tuned! = b
08:37 KHUN T.S. :ความลับ - Pause! Really wish I could have seen them perform live = [
08:46 KHUN I'd love to stay n talk all day! Really!!But then how would I be able to work hard right? = [ please don't be upset if I don't reply you!
10:30 CHANGMIN Just the feeling of a mafia leader with an open umbrella!!! kekeke http://yfrog.com/n7lltyj
12:10 SEULONG Why are you saying irrelevant things kekeke I'm in the middle of work
15:31 KWON 2AM appears in the subway... New image of 2AM! New album's new image of 2AM! http://yfrog.com/j8utwmj http://yfrog.com/5nl7qrj
17:15 KWON #NOWPLAYING Is It You- Cassie
19:01 KHUN Oh my Sunflower!! I took this picture thinking of you guys! Our sunflower! ♥ http://yfrog.com/4jmyibj
19:29 KHUN And #HAEppyBirthday to @donghae861015 hyung! No I didn't forget! I already said happy bday to him yesterday at 11.40ish PM! = b Be happy and healthy ♥
21:16 TAECYEON I've been continuously busy all day today >< TTS: Bruno Mars - Talking to the Moon Listening to this song will make you think of autumn ㅠㅠ
22:00 CHANSUNG TS!! Maxwell - till the cops come knockin' This song.. Although the lyrics are racy.. But the mood and the instruments.. And combined with Maxwell's voice is a piece of art ㅠㅠ...
22:28 KHUN FanTalk time!!! =] let's play!!!
23:39 KHUN Anyway! It was nice getting to talk/reply to a couple people! It's bed time!! Don't forget to watch us on Music Core tmr! Goodnight people!

101016
06:20 CHANGMIN Ah~~ Old people always say that they can't sleep into the morning.. I'm like them...!! I felt nice when I woke up but why is it 6am ㅠ!!! I'm going to climb a mountain to get to a spring.. And exercise by the tree...
06:20 CHANGMIN @ YUBIN ㅠㅠ We haven't seen each other sister!!!
06:22 CHANGMIN @ YEEUN Yenny!! Is it possible for you not to meet up with me?!!! =_=!! keke Why can't the distance between United States and Korea be as close as Ilsan (to Seoul)??!!!!
08:10 TAECYEON Today also, Ok Taecyeon has become a sentimental man because of autumn!! TTS: George Nozuka - Butterfly Sometimes I cry listening to this song kekeke His voice is really nice, so I am strongly recommending it today!
09:16 JUNHO What are you worried about ~~^^ Being together, means happiness, and being alone means loneliness. Being together makes me happy. More handsome~~^^ [T/N: Last sentence is a part of Junho's part in Without U]
11:36 KHUN Good Morning World!!! I like getting up early because 4 hours later its still morning!!! AMAZING!!!!! = b -_- =] O_O
13:40 JINWOON Kya the weather is nice~
14:45 KHUN T.S. : Close To You - The Carpenters! =]
17:37 MIN I should've wore socks... :( my shoe came off during my performance..
17:46 TAECYEON @ MIN it was the best performance I've seen!!! Lol
17:49 TAECYEON Hottests, I won't forget the shouts during the dry rehearsal and live broadcast! I'm always thankful!
18:11 KHUN 쿤khun준jun준jun! Heading to Anycall Promotion at Children's Grand Park! kekekeke http://yfrog.com/11gupkj
18:18 KHUN Fantalk! How was today's performance??
18:34 MIN @ TAECYEON lol thanks man arghhhh
19:49 JINWOON The dark sky has arrived
20:51 CHANGMIN Our hoobaes (juniors) are doing well!!!!!!!!!! http://yfrog.com/j84sghj
21:31 CHANSUNG T.S!! Javier - October sky!! I think of the high sky when I listen to this song keukeu It's not only me right^^!?



Just the more interesting ones.
Fantalk
[Q] if you could decide on a perfect world, what would that world be like?
[A] haha just like any miss universe would say! "Peace!" And a world where people care about the nature & environment! =] good enuf?

[Q] what is your favorite movie all time???
[A] too many fav movies! I'd have to say Man On Fire, Finding Nemo, Pirates Of the Carribean 1, The Notebook, Tropic Thunder etc. = b

[Q] oh btw, if you're answering questions, is Chansung's cat a boy or a girl?
[A] @2PMagreement211's cat is a boy! =]

[Q] Great performance!! 2PM!!!!!!! Will you go to Beijing on monday??
[A] No sorry I can't be there in Beijing with the guys.. = [ maybe next time!

[Q] you guys were awesome, Wooyoung did really great!
[A] we were really proud of him! After the director said cut we all jumped up and gave him a big hugggg! Hehe =]

[Q] tell Junho he's 대박 (daebak) for me~~ hehe
[A] I tell him everytime! =] but I'll let him know! Thanks!


Source http://twitter.com/wild2day/oneday
Translated by khy127 @ W2D
May be taken out with credits

0 comments:

Post a Comment