!

07 August 2010

[NEWS] 100807 Jay wants to step forward as an artist


Park Jaebum revealed his dreams as a singer.

On the 7th, Jaebum held an interview at a hotel suite before the SummerWeek&T festival in Naksan, as a solo artist rather than as a group activity.

He said "I like how I can select what music I want to do, what hairstyle, dance, clothes, etc", "There were many times when I wanted to do a particular dance movement but I couldn't because I was in a group."

He continued, "Now I want to show what I can do, and step forward as an artist", "and I want to be called an artist".

'


May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : TVDAILY (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! This kid really motivates me everydady ! You awesome and influential man. Hwaiting !

Post a Comment