!

07 August 2010

[NEWS] 100807 Victoria, "I don't need the stars in the sky, I have Khun.."



On WGM, the virtual couple 'Khuntoria', Nichkhun and Victoria showed a new emotion of honesty.

On the 7th on WGM during their deviation trip, the two made candy and fed each other as they shared their feelings for each other.

On this day the two played the 'truth' game, and spent time getting to know each other. When Victoria asked "How did you feel when you realized I was to be your partner on WGM", Khun answered "I liked you from the start. That's why when I knew I was going to do WGM, I already told them that I wanted to do it with Victoria."

Victoria smiled and said "I haven't seen the stars in the sky but the star candy that Nichkhun made me, and since Khun is already a singer star who twinkles brightly, I don't need the stars in the sky. I'm not dark to start with so I'm satisfied."

Victoria also prepared a birthday party for Nichkhun. Victoria directly prepared the ingredients herself, and to get it ready on time, she had to cook quickly. Her staunch image garnered interest.

In particular, Victoria who directly wrote the birthday card herself, wrote 'My stupid husband', making Nichkhun happy.


'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : MYDAILY (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment