!

06 April 2010

[INFO] 100407 Account of a fan sued by JYP Entertainment


I wasn't going to say this until everything was solved and closed, but as I think about it, I realized that I have done absolutely nothing wrong and wondered why I'm trying to hide it.

Two days ago, around 4:30 AM, my father from Korea called me and told me that I'm getting sued by JYPE. He told me that my blog, which is under my mom's social security number, apparently released 2PM's social security numbers and had many people take the source out, which in turn supposedly caused harm to 2PM and JYPE.

What's ridiculous is that after Park Jaebum was terminated, I never went into my blog and never posted. The few posts that I did have had nothing to do with and were not at all associated with 2PM's security numbers.

To put it shortly, there is nothing on my blog that 2PM could have possibly been hurt by.

Omitted personal part.

Either way, I was sued. A lot of people were sued this time and the majority, 90% of them, are middle to high school students. It seems like they purposely chose the age group that would be scared and intimidated by this 'law' threat and are avoiding those 20 and over, knowing that they have the skills and resources to defend themselves.

What I'm thinking is that they're going to come out later and say, "The members of 2PM have forgiven them." They'll use this as media play in order to drive the notion that '2PM are nice idols that have forgiven their fans that released their personal information.' This is what is going to drive their comeback on the 23rd. If they really use this to their advantage by saying that they overcame their fans' negativity and criticism and still forgave them, they could probably reach the popularity of 'Heartbeat' again.

But they're wrong. Recently, a 33 year old man that created a Youtube account the day before supposedly leaked 2PM's new comeback track. The possibility of him being a JYPE employee is high, and it is very likely that it is part of their marketing tactic.

Unfortunately, their leaking attempt never even made it to the press. This proves that even the press and media don't care about them anymore.



May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : DAUM (SOURCE) ; hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment