!

31 May 2010

[NEWS] 100601 Junho & Chansung are excited to vote


"For one person such as myself to be able to change our nation into a better place with just one vote makes my heart flutter!" (Chansung)

Popular idol group 2PM's Chansung and Junho have made time in their busy schedules to vote on the 2nd. Out of the six members of 2PM, Chansung and Junho will be voting for the first time. Chansung and Junho are expected to be voting in their native addresses, Seoul and Ilsan, on the morning of the voting day.

We were able to meet with them on the 31st at KBS's recording set. The two gave a mature face expression and stated, "It's a marvelous feeling, voting for the first time. It feels like we're adults now."

Junho went on to state, "Because I'm a citizen of Korea and have the right to vote, I believe that it is only definite that I vote. If I weren't to vote, I think it'd be difficult to criticize the administration of the elected person if it does not go in my favor."

Chansung stated, "Growing up, I've watched my parents go and vote so I've always naturally had the thought that voting is a necessity."

Junho spoke to the readers of Donga Ilbo and stated, "Like the phrase, 'many drops make a shower,' it's important that every single person's vote comes together in order to create a democracy. Please do not think of it as a hassle and participate by voting," along with his trademark smiling eyes.



'

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : DONGA ILBO (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment