!

25 June 2010

100625 Fan Account from a Banker

Hey this is “shushujaebum”, a halmaemi fan.
I work at the bank (Even though I work at the bank, I couldn’t make a deposit cause I had not read the notice ㅠ - * She’s talking about a deposit for a ticket to the Match One’s Skill 2010)
I have two great stories to tell you~~ KYAA!!

So I taped a picture of Jaebum on my deposit machine ^ㅠ^
A male customer comes up to me suddenly and asks
“You like 2pm?”
“………….No. I like Jaebum?”

“Ohhhh~~~~~~.. Well a few days ago, mm, this company asked us to sponsor a car for their movie…”
(I won’t state the company’s name… in case it creates conflicts)

“WHAT? Is it ‘Hype Nation’?”
“Oh? How do you know the name of the movie?”
“Of course I know. It’s a very famous movie… So what did you say?”
“Well… it’s some hiphop movie.. We didn’t think it was quite recognized so it’s on hold.”

(very excited) “No, it’s REALLY famous. Jaebum is extremely popular”
“Hmm, yeah. Well, he was on Section TV or something like that and there were a lot of fans at the airport…”

“Seriously, Jaebum, he did nothing wrong… I’m not siding with him just cause I’m a fan. There’s still lots of people that have this misconception of Jaebum having serious ‘personal problem’ etc. Jaebum is seriously so popular!”
“Oh.. really?”

There was a silence between us while I was making his bankbook.
Then the customer called his company.

“Hey? its me. That Jaebum Park thing… This banker here knows the movie name and all and it seems pretty famous. Tell them to think more positively…”

Of course it wasn’t like he was in the position to make all the decisions. He was just a staff of the company but still. I was so thankful he gave his opinion…

Come to think of it, if they rejected this sponsorship… what would that make our Jaebum??

I don’t know what will happen but at the thought of having contributed even a little bit to helping Jaebum… I was so proud of my self. ^ㅠ^
When he was leaving, I threw away my dignity and begged:
“Please let me know if your company says ok”

2. Second customer.. Female

Next, it was a regular customer.
She suddenly asked
“You.. like that guy? The guy that arrived in Korea recently??”
“Oh… Yes. I like Jaebum. I liked him since a long time ago.”
“So what did he do wrong, I heard that he made some kind of personal mistake?”
“No.. he really didn’t do that. There is no mistake.. Even the journalists said that there is no mistake.”
“Really? Then why did Park Jinyoung do that… didn’t know he was such a person…”
“Ah, it’s a long story (looks at boss) Yeah, there really is no such thing. Jaebum is super polite and very well mannered, and has no such personal problem.”

“JYP comes to this fitness centre near my apartment… I didn’t know he was like that… If that’s true, that’s horrible.”

“Well.. if you look at HIS personal problems with the divorce thing and stuff.. he’s not a person to be trusted, really.”
“Mhm, yeah… I heard the divorce is still undergoing process or something”

Not even wanting to think about comparisons, I compared Jay and JYP “spitting up blood”.( means “speaking with enthusiasm or passion”)

Ah… Succeed Park Jaebum!
Succeed Hype Nation!!!

'
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDIT
(SOURCE) Telzone (Translation) Misselly28@jaypark.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment