!

03 June 2010

Junho reveals his diary from 1st grad, 'check for ghosts',



Junho reveals his diary from 1st grad, 'check for ghosts'

2PM's Junho revealed his diary from 1st grade, causing explosive laughter.

On the recent recording of KBS 2TV 'Star Golden Bell Grade 1-Class 1,' Junho talked about stories from his student days. During the filming, Junho revealed his diary from 1st grade, catching people's attention.

In the diary, Junho wrote about playing games with his dad and about going to the supermarket and purchasing things with his mom. The simple stories gave a glimpse into Junho's caution and prudence as a child.

In particular, Junho had written in his diary, 'Do ghosts really exist?' to which his teacher had written, 'Please check if there are ghosts or not,' causing everyone to burst into laughter.

Junho said, "When I was little I always wrote in my diary without fail, and watching my frugal mother, I also saved receipts," and "Even today in the 2PM dorm, I collect receipts, and I save little things like movie tickets and performance tickets," he revealed. The episode will air on the 5th at 5:10PM.

Reported by: Park Se Yeon
Credit: Newsen via NATE
Article: http://news.nate.com/view/20100603n14220

Translated by 49.5bananas
@ Wild2Day.org


May be taken out with credits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment