!

26 June 2010

[NEWS] 100626 YG Jinusean's Sean tweeted Jaebum due to 'personal business'


Singer Sean sent tweet to Jaebum has been stirring curiosity.

On the 26th at 2.25PM, Sean sent a tweet to Jaebum saying "Jaebum it's Jinusean's Sean hyung, contact me through DM (direct message), it's important".

Jaebum's fans have been showing their curiosity, saying "I wonder what it is that's so important. I'm curious", "I wonder if it has to do with YG?". "Jaebum, quickly contact him", "If it's so important I wonder why he tweeted it".

Sean is currently working as a producer for YG Entertainment, and many are speculating whether Jaebum might make a comeback through YG.

To this response, at 5.10PM Sean wrote on his Twitter "I contacted Jaebum because of a personal business. I hope there aren't any misunderstandings".

Omit about Jaebum arriving to Korea.


May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.

CREDITS : STAR.MT.CO.KR (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment