!

30 June 2010

[NEWS] 100630 Junho & Chansung give a lesson on manliness

<

Group 2PM members Junho and Chansung taught a handsome young man with a hearing impairment 'how to become manly.'

On an episode of SBS Star King, Kim Hongin, a 16 year old with a hearing impairment, learned how to become manly from 2PM.

Due to his skinny build and pretty face, Hongin is able to pull off a sexy dance sexier than any female but he, too, revealed one concern. He was 'too girly.'

Hongin stated, "Ever since I was little, I couldn't hear well so I was made fun of by my male friends. The only person that protected me and stayed by my side was my female class partner. Afterward, I became closer with female friends and became girly. But now I want to be a strong man and be able to protect my future girlfriend."

He then requested help from 2PM on how to become a 'beastly man.'

Chansung and Junho accepted his request and showed off their tough charisma. They even showed off something that they rarely show on broadcasts: their abs.

The two also taught him how to greet others, how to speak, and how to show off one's manliness while dancing.

Hongin used the tricks he learned from 2PM by pulling f(x)'s Luna in a tough hug and boldly proposed, surprising Luna.



'
May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NTN NEWS (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)







0 comments:

Post a Comment