!

28 June 2010

[TWITTER] 100628 Jay Twitter update @jaybumaom

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : JAY (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)


Anyway I just finished recording with ChaCha, I'm really liking the result = ) just got done recording with cha cha, feelin the final product.

QUOTE
I was going to participate but something came up, that's why~ Everybody relax. You can just get a refund ^ㅠ^
QUOTE
There seems to be a misunderstanding, but tomorrow I won't be battling at match one skillz, I'm just going to have a watch ~^^
QUOTE
Everyone did so well. It was awesome to see you guys showing your best efforts right till the end!! it's not about win or lose its about how much you put into the game~ we came correct for sure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment