!

30 July 2010

100731 Jay's a bowling pin, when he falls he always gets back up, lyrics gain attention

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : STAR.MT.CO.KR (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)
 
 
2PM's ex-member Jaebum recently featured in a song, and his meaningful lyrics are gaining attention.

On the 29th, Dok2 released his EP online, and Jaebum featured in the song 'Doin' Good'. Jaebum also revealed on his Twitter that he would be included in Dok2's album.

Amongst this, what is gaining the most attention is Jaebum's lyrics of the featured song that was included in the album produced by Dok2 and Rado.

The lyrics of Jaebum's rap start with 'I'm a bowling pin, even when I fall I'll always stand back up. Even when I sleep at night, I wake right up in the morning. I walk my own road, I build it all myself. If my feet get dirty, I always clean them before I go."

In particular, his english rap goes "I'm good baby nothing is gone faze me", while his korean rap continues with "Whatever situation, I'm cool like a fridge. I walk barefoot on top of ashes from hell", indirectly expressing what he has been suffering through.

Above all, Jaebum added in his lyrics his thankfulness towards the fans who kept by him and supported him even through the criticism, with "Whether it's good or bad, I'm thankful that I'm the center of attention."

Omit summaries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment