!

02 August 2010

[FANACCOUNT] 100801 Jay spotted at Shindorim Techno Mart by a SHINee fan


I went to Shindorim Techno mart yesterday and Park Jaebeom-nim? How should I refer to him..?
Anyways, he came. It was…around 9 p.m., near closing time.
He was with one male..and maybe a few females.. seemed like there were four people in total.
A friend who came with me said, “It’s Jaebeom!” And I said, “What?? and saw it really was him so I followed.
Maybe he was here to buy a pair of shades, dunno, but he looked at a few and went away.
Mm, he also took off his hat then put it back on. His flattened hair was cuteeee.


With this unnie, to support Jaebeom-nim…kekeke
We yelled, “Jaebeom-oppa fighting! Jaebeom-oppa!!!” and he bowed to us.
And the unnie said, “Jaebeom-goon~ please wave at us~” and he pulled his hand away from his hair and waved it gently kekeke
He was cute hehehee

Mmm, he tried on a few pairs of sunglasses and did a little eye exam
The exam place was blocked so I peeked inside. Right then! He looked at me which scared me…
I made eye-contact…. (yes I’m boasting kekeke)
And then he walked away super fast…
The ahjummas that were there thought he was “Jaebeom Im” (a singer) since people kept saying Jaebeom, Jaebeom… kekekkeee

I didn’t think I’d see a celebrity at Shindorim so it was pretty cool!
Sorry that a normal girl (meaning non-Jaywalker) got lucky T____T
But in reality, I’ve never actually seen SHINee…. hahaaha….
I’m sorry I can only upload five pics… T___T;;;;
I was actually pretty close but my phone is a very old phone which can’t even make video calls… so it looks far!
And I didn’t draw in the shades!!!! I think he bought that shape~~
'


This is a pic of his back…. keke

His hat had the Jordan shape..
Well you can see how he was dressed… keke


SOURCE: DC GALLERY; TRANSLATION: Lydia@JAYPARK.NET
YOU MAY ONLY TAKE OUT WITH CREDITS.






0 comments:

Post a Comment