!

25 April 2011

[TRANS] 110421 Hottest Japan Mobile Comment - Nichkhun

Nichkhun:

All of the members are good people, but Taecyeon...I'll start with Junsu!

Junsu is good at singing but he's forgetful. Since he's easily forgetful I'd like him to fix that. Are you watching? [subtitle on the side reads: Junsu is there (laugh)]

It's good that Taecyeon is tall and strong but he sleeps too much.

Next...Wooyoung is bright and fun but once in awhile...I wish he'd be just a bit more serious at serious times.

Next, Junho...Junho is...how should I say. When there's something he wants to do he does it right away, which is good, but it would be great if he could fix his impatience.

Chansung...tries his best but he too, sleeps a lot. I wish he would stop oversleeping.

Source: sakichun06 @ youtube
Translated by: dawnjelly @ Wild2Day.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment