!

05 April 2011

[TRANS] 2PM Mini Magazine Interview



Autographed polaroid photographs for 12 readers &
7 questions on their views on women, love and the future

2 mini magazine readers will each get the same shot as a special present from 2PM.
Shining with the 6 members' personalities, the Q&A is also a must-read!!!


7 Questions to 2PM
We've asked what everyone wants to hear!

1. A word you're happy to hear from female fans?
2. If you were a girl, which member would you date?
3. If you had a girlfriend, what would you do for her?
4. Let's be honest: what's your fetish?
5. I'm surprisingly XXX. Fit a phrase into XXX.
6. Who's your favourite female Japanese artiste?
7. What do you think you'll be doing in 30 years?


~* JUNHO *~

Profile: Born on 25 January, 1990. 178cm tall. Bloodtype A. Charms fans with his tenor voice and multifaceted performances. His affable smile is also very cute. heartemo.png

Answer:
1. 2PM cho-ah yo-!!!!! (I love you, 2PM!!!!!)
2. ......
3. I want to prepare a surprise for her.
4. Voice and a unique vibe!
5. A cool guy (laughs).
6. Amuro Namie-san.
7. I want to have a wonderful marriage and enjoy the rest of my life with my children.

~* TAECYEON *~

Profile: Born on 27 December, 1988. 185cm tall. Bloodtype AB. In charge of rap. He's also recognized as an actor for starring in the popular Korean dramas, "Cinderella's Sister" and "Dream High".

Answer:
1. 2PM!!!
2. I won't date any of them...
3. I want to propose to her in Venice!
4. Voice, I guess?
5. The type that likes to be pampered.
6. Takeuchi Yui-san.
7. I want to be active as an actor and, of course, as a member of 2PM

~* NICHKHUN *~

Profile: Born on 24 June, 1988. 180cm tall. Bloodtype O. Appearing in variety shows, he's active in many things. In contrast to his cute features, he also has a side of masculinity to him.

Answer:
1. Chan rak khun! ("I love you" in Thai)
2. Wooyoung.
3. I want to have a normal date that doesn't involve too much effort ^^
4. Her eyes when she smiles!
5. Masculine!
6. Utada Hikaru-san.
7. I want to spend a relaxing time with my family.

~* JUNSU *~

Profile: Born on 15 January, 1988. 178cm tall. Bloodtype A. Lead vocalist. Also active as a composer and songwriter. He composed a tune for the soundtrack of the drama starring Taecyeon and Wooyoung.

Answer:
1. "Kajima"(Don't Go) cho-ah yo-! (I like "Kajima". It's a song I recently composed. ^^)
2. Junsu.
3. We'll go watch a movie.
4. Her eyes and smile!
5. Born in Daegu.
6. Horikita Maki-san.
7. I think it'll be something related to music. Or maybe I'd be opening my own business!?

~* CHANSUNG *~

Profile: Born on 11 February, 1990. 184cm tall. Bloodtype B. Despite being the youngest member, his presence is the highlight of performances. He captures the hearts of female fans with his amazing, model-like style and gorgeous features.

Answer:
1. Hwang Chansung (his full name)
2. I don't want to date any of them!
3. I want to protect her while walking down a street full of people.
4. Eyes.
5. A weird person. (laughs)
6. Ayase Haruka-san.
7. I want to continue acting, while keeping up my activities as a singer. I hope to have a fulfilling private life, too.

~* WOOYOUNG *~

Profile: Born on 30 April, 1989. 178cm tall. Bloodtype B. A hardworker who takes on everything, from singing and acrobatics to dancing. He stars in his first Korean drama "Dream High" as Taecyeon's rival!

Answer:
1. Maelyeogjeog! (So charming~heartemo.png)
2. Junho.
3. I want to go to a delicious wine bar.
4. Eyes!
5. A serious person.
6. Ayase Haruka-san.
7. I think I'll be continuing my music activities.

Revealing behind-the-scene moments!
(From right to left)


Nichkhun waiting for his turn at the photoshoot. He smiles when we turn the camera towards him! Cute heartemo.png

Here's a close-up shot of Wooyoung as he signs the polaroids! He wrote on each of them very carefully.

Nichkhun and Junsu confirm the choreography after they're done with the photoshoot.

The members checking the group shot very seriously.

Junsu posing for the camera. They work well together, too.

Taecyeon's serious eyes as he signs the polaroids. As we thought, his side profile is also won.der.ful! heartemo.png

Junho enjoying the dorayaki (Japanese dessert with bean jam between two slices of sponge cake) we brought as a souvenir to the interview.

Chansung, finished with the long interview and photoshoot! He gives a peace sign, thanking us for the hard work.

Wooyoung changes his pose to match the camera shutter. How cool-☆

CHECK!!
Please check the Reader's Present Page on P90 to find out how to apply for the autographed polaroids! Go through the questionnaire and write down the name of the person you want. (You cannot choose the photograph.)

Sudden Close-Up On Popular Korean Group 2PM heartemo.png
Their first appearance in "mini" magazine: we've dug deep into the 6 members' true nature!!


A report on their super exciting stay in Japan

A wild, masculine image on stage, combined with their cute, mischievous nature -- 2PM captivates every woman in Asia with this contrasting personality. The nickname given to them is, of course, "jimseung-dol" (beastly idol)! Since they had a long stay in Japan for the first time in February, we have asked them to talk about their impressions of our country.

KHUN: I went to shop at a toy store in Ginza with Wooyoung in our free time. There were a lot of rare items, so we didn't know what to get.
TAEC: I went with the rest of the members to Shibuya for some window shopping. Shibuya looks like Myeongdong in Korea, but it was a lively street filled with lots of people. I was also glad that some girls recognized us.
WOO: There were many rare hamsters and small animals in a pet shop in Odaiba. I wanted to take them all back with me to Korea.
JUNSU: Japan has a lot of stylish, unique fashion - the kind that I like - so no matter how much time I have, it'll never be enough for shopping! This time, I bought a Jeremy Scott Adidas jacket!

When we asked about their memories of this Japan stay, they brought up "food".

JUNHO: I can't forget the sooki soba (soba noodles with pork spare ribs) we ate in Okinawa. Korea doesn't have that sort of refreshing flavour.
JUNSU: It's sushi for me! But it's too bad I couldn't eat my favourite ootoro (quality tuna; usually the underbelly).
KHUN: The tonkotsu ramen (ramen with pork belly and bones) was delicious. When we go to Kyushu, I'm definitely going to try the original tonkotsu ramen there!
WOO: I liked the unagi bento (eel lunch box). It was so soft that it melted in my mouth the minute I took a bite. I was impressed.
CHAN: The chicken sashimi was novel, too.
KHUN: Yeah yeah! my parents always told me to cook chicken properly before eating it, so I was shocked when it came out raw.

Besides the chicken sashimi, they were also surprised by various other cultural differences.

WOO: I was shocked that the taxi doors were automatic. A taxi driver got mad at us when we tried to open the door, and in the next minute, the door opened on its own. I thought we were in a horror movie or something.
TAEC: When we went to a beach in Okinawa, I was surprised to find that there wasn't a single soul there; it almost felt like a desert island. I definitely want to go there in my private time, though.
JUNSU:The streets of Japan are clean, so it's easy to live in. There's no trash on the ground, either. More than anything else, it was love at first sight for me when I saw the night scenery here.
CHAN: Japan also has cutting-edge fashion, so it's very stimulating. I want to go to Harajuku next.
JUNHO: I like secondhand clothing, so I want to have a total shopping spree in Ura-Harajuku (the backstreets of Harajuku).

Their favourite type of girl.
Taecyeon prefers the tsundere type!?

(T/N: "Tsundere" is, to put it very simply, a person who's mean on the outside, but loving on the inside.)

WOO: I have the impression that Japanese are kind and thoughtful. I also like that our fans here watch over us while following the proper etiquette.
JUNHO: I think it's amazing that Japanese girls know their own individual style and subsequently choose clothes that fit that style. I do like girls who dress well.

Speaking of which, Taecyeon appears to focus more on a girl's inner beauty rather than her fashion. He might unexpectedly like tsundere girls!?

TAEC: I like a girl who's usually very strong, but will treat me gently when I'm depressed.
CHAN: Shall I teach you what to say if you find a girl you like in Japan? "(in Japanese) When did you become so cute!?"
TAEC: Isn't that kind of over the top? Do girls these days appreciate that sort of pick-up line? (laughs)
JUNHO: Probably only the heroine in a drama!

They'll finally debut in Japan on 18 May. Their Japanese single "Take Off" will go on sale, and their activites in Japan will begin with earnest.

WOO: Many of our songs in Korea are dark with strong beats, but "Take Off" is a positive song that's bright and fast-paced. I think you'll be able to see a new side of us.
TAEC: It has lyrics that basically say, "let's take off to a new world!" so I think it's a fitting song for our new departure into Japan.
CHAN: For the recording, I had a hard time with the pronunciation. I struggled with the "tsu", "chi" and "sa" sounds....... (cries)
KHUN: With regards to the choreography, we have a dance that expresses an airplane taking flight. It's simple enough for fans to copy, so I hope they can dance along with us.

Their national tour across Japan's 5 cities has also been confirmed. Right now, they're preparing for the tour at a feverish pace.

JUNHO: It'll be a party-style concert where all our fans can rock the house with us.
CHAN: We'll give you a passionate performance that screams, "This is 2PM!" so I hope everyone will come down to have fun with us!!!

Source: Mini Magazine
Scans from Daegutang
Translated by fantaisie @ Wild2Day.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment