!

31 May 2011

[TRANS] 2PM's Interview from "Woman Weekly" @junkaystreet

CREDIT: rikakotsu@JunkayStreet



Q:Tell me about each attractive feature!

Taecyeon: Each figure and personality is "beast"?(laughter)

Chansung: A voice as for Junsu, eyes as for me, a personality as for Nichkhun, a manliness as for Taecyeon, an honesty as for Junho and a talent as for Wooyoung!

Wooyoung: I am a brave man, Junsu is calm, Nichkhun is scrupulous, Taecyeon is cheerful,Junho is refreshing and Chansung is impressible.

Nichkhun: The backside as for Junho, an attractiveness as for Chansung, a voice as for Junsu, a gag as for Wooyoung, a powerfulness as for Taecyeon, a language as for me(English,Korean,Thai).

Junho: Smile eyes as for me, Taecyeon is reliable, Chansung is thoughtful, Wooyoung has class, Nichkhun is a gentleman and Junsu has an attractive voice.

Junsu: Nichkhun has an adorable smile, Junho has a smile with gag sense, Chansung has the baby simile,Taecyeon has a manly smile, Wooyoung has a smart smile! and I have a passionate voice.


Q:How many points in out of ten about first tour in Japan?

Taecyeon: 6 points.I regret getting sick during the tour...

Chansung: 6 points.I sitll felt a lack of ability.I will make every effort.

Wooyoung:6 points.Though there were several improvements, everyone's smile helped me!

Nichkhun: 6 points.I felt mortifying as it didn't go well than I expected, but everyone's smile helped me.
Junho: 6 points! Though there were some points to think over, I'll make use of them next time.

Junsu: 5 points. Because it is just a first step. I'll keep it up.

Q:Which type of woman do you like?

Taecyeon: Someone who has a pure heart.

Chansung: Someone who understands my personality.

Wooyoung: Someone who has an attractive voice.

Nichkhun: Someone who is kind and take care of her parents.

Junho:Someone who is kind and sexy.

Junsu: Someone who has cute smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment