!

18 July 2011

[NEWS] 2PM Junsu, "'Immortal Song,' I Can't Show Just 50% of My Ability"




This was collected from KBS2 TV's "Happy Sunday: Immortal Song 2."

According to AGB Nielson Media Research, "Happy Sunday" received an overall viewer rating of 7.5% on July 16. Other programs that aired at the same time were MBC TV's "Infinity Challenge" which recorded 17.2% and SBS TV's "Star King" which recorded 10.3%. "Immortal Song 2" started out with 7.9% on the 4th of last month, and has remained within the same 5 ~6% range ever since. A different corner started airing "Secret" on the 9th, but it didn't gain much attention.

FT Island's Lee Hongki, who is busy preparing for an Asia tour, confessed on the July 16 broadcast, "I have to quickly memorize the lyrics and melody since I have to perform tomorrow and the day after," meanwhile 2PM's Junsu said, "I have to practice 110% in order to show 100% of my ability. 70~80% of practice amounts to me only being able to show 50~60%."

Source: Innolife
Translated by: dawnjelly @ Wild2Day.org
http://wild2day.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=10368

0 comments:

Post a Comment