!

06 January 2012

Chief editor's best concert in 2011

In 2011, I went to see many concerts and shows. 124 in total. I picked 12 the most impressive concerts out of 124. Needless to say, there were other good concerts which I couldn't see, but I chose those from what I saw last year.

(translated only parts relevant to 2PM)


◆『JYP NATION in Japan 2011』 (8/17Saitama Super Arena)

I was so fascinated by the producer, J.Y.Park’s rendition. Each artist has such a high potential, and not only in singing. I enjoyed their collaboration stages and dance performances too. I felt like I was watching one of the best entertainment shows. To be honest, I only have heard 2PM and 2AM’s songs before the show, but I was so into the concert and the 3 and a half hours have gone so fast. “What’s coming next?” I simply enjoyed the whole show.



◆2PM『2PM ARENA TOUR 2011“REPUBLIC OF 2PM”』(12/20 Nihon Budokan)

2PM’s big dance moves, catchy melody and singing, the staging prepared only for the arena’s stage. Everything was very impressive. Coolness, freshness, cuteness and strength. Each of the 6 boys has his own character and I loved them all. As you can see from the additional concerts, they are steadily gaining fans in Japan. I am sure, in 2012, they will go higher than what they are now.

Source: Yahoo News JPN-ENG: sakiHa @2pmalways | Edited by Egle @2pmalways

0 comments:

Post a Comment