!

28 February 2010

Josephine of UK

Mon, March 1, 2010 5:48:55 AM

Hi...thanks you for giving me the last chance to said something about 2pm. at first i didnt know about them until i heard my boyfriend said that they are a good boyband and their song its nice. He gave me their song which is again and again, when i heard it i told myself that they are good and i become 2pm's fans. But i dont think now i will said the same thing like what i used to said before and i dont think i will become 2pm's fans anymore after i heard what happened to Jay and how the others members just turn their back againts him. i know he did something wrong but i believe anybody in this world deserve a second chance in their live.
'
He did apologize to whatever he did before and i just could not believe how the other member just said that they hate him. well somehow when it comes to money or popularity people will become blind but to be honest with you money and popularity wont last long but friendship and botherhood will last forever and i believe that. well i believe something happened for the reason and this is for jay : i believe whatever you did before you have a good reason why u did it and i believe u did not mean it.
'
My mom always said to me: dont worry everything will be alright as long as you believe in Him and i do trust whatever she told me because it always true when im down i always remember one things there will be always someone who will never and ever turn His back againts me and its Jesus. I could feel how you feel because it happened to me before and this is happened 4 years ago when i was still 16 at that time. When i was 16 years old my parents send me to overseas to continue my study, i was there alone and everything was new for me, i was crying almost everyday back then and i could not told my parents about this because i did not want them to worried about me.
'
So, Jay i know how u feel and i do believe that u will become famous more than u are used to be, keep the fire in your heart and do all the things passionately, believe in yourself and i am sure that you will make it. Dont let the word of deceivement brings you down, stand still and live it high. For Jesus will always look after this people. I wish you have a blessed life, my mom once told me that for everything that you sow in tears, you will reap in joy and i also believe in karma. One day, all your hard work will pay eventually and whatever people do bad to you, they will have something in return. for man without vision will parish, i believe that you have a big dream, i know it will be though and there are gonna be though seasons ahead but no matter what strive it with perfection and believe yourself. Last but not least, i would like to say, wish you the best of luck and keep moving on. God Bless You and He always be there for you :)
'

P.S
to the writer thanks you for giving me a chance to write down about how i feel and just keep my name as josephine, i came from united kingdom....

----------------

Josephine,

Thanks for sending us your letter, let's all hope for a brighter future for everyone.. ^^


Admins
ashric_nichel@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment