!

28 February 2010

Letter from Yuuki of Philippines

Sun, February 28, 2010 7:18:07 PM

Hello... thank you for giving me a chance to give my last respects to a group I loved dearly. Please call me Yuuki, a Philippine Hottest who loved and supported Lee JunHo who was then just a struggling Bi Rain lookalike. Even then, I saw JunHo as someone with the ambition to prove himself and I got ready to support him and his brothers while they reach the top. I admired 2PM not because of their beastly image, not just because they perform well. I loved them because they were themselves and also because their love for each other radiates through the shows, interviews and even their songs.
When the Myspace controversy broke out, I was worried. Half because I liked Jaebum and half because I was worried for the group as a whole. I knew how much they loved each other and I was worried that this could affect them. My fears was soon realized and soon after things started to go for the worse. I was one of those who cried, not caring if other people called me pathetic for crying over people who doesn't even know who I am. I am a Hottest, I have a right to cry, that's what I said. Still I did not lose hope, I thought that I will wait for things to get better. As soon as the other six remained true to their brotherhood, I won't give up. Then I saw the changes in some of the members, I saw it but turned a blind eye. I thought that it was for the better and I was thinking that it was their way to show the Hottests that they were okay. I was wrong based on everything that I have read so far. I know some would tell me that I do not know them personally to say things but I trust the sources where I read this from and there's never smoke without any kind of fire. I now proved that idols really are just average people too... ambitions and personal dreams could get bigger than brotherhood and love. At least I wasn't wrong when I supported this group, they do have reaaaly big dreams. It's just frustrating that they had to prove it this way.
Just to clear things, I am just not giving up on 2PM because JYPE refused to bring back Park Jaebum. It's a reason but not what triggered me to leave. It was devastating to see the changes on the members plus I had always disliked people who betrays other people just to get on top. I hate that the most. Plus its hard to protect and support a group who couldn't even protect and support each other. If they were able to do it to a former member (and their leader), they can easily do it to other people. With this I close my farewells to my formerly loved kpop group. Everything ended in a not so good way but I hope for everyone's happiness. They moved on pretty easily so I guess I should too. It was fun being a part of the Hottests and I never regretted supporting 2PM when they were 7. =)
P.S.
To the writer, you have my gratitude for letting me vent my frustrations. Please leave my name as Yuuki and I came from the Philippines.

Yuuki,

thanks for sending us your letter and we respect your decision. Him Nae chingu, aja, aja, fighting!!! ^_^

Admins.

NOTE: We posted this letter as it is, nothing is edited or added. Everyone is welcome to send letter to us and we will try our best to post it as soon as we recieve your mails.. ashric_nichel@yahoo.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment