!

27 February 2010

[RUMOR]:100228; Jaebum to Feature in AOM's leader Cha-Cha's Album

QUOTE
Thank you all for subscribing or befriending me on youtube! I'll try and make time soon to skim through all of your questions, so I can answer them with genuine consideration! If you were wondering, I plan to release a solo album in June 2010 'CHA CHA MALONE - TWENTY TEN' as an unsigned artist and Jay will be featured on the album with his new and improved voice! He can sing even better now!

So be on the lookout for some fresh new music!!! I love telling stories of experiences in my life, through songs and usually choose not to sing about the pointless things. If you enjoy music that references real life situations, please support the album when it comes out :D You won't be sorry! --CHACHA




May be taken out with full credits.CREDITS: TELLZONE(SOURCE)




UPDATE: credit to moh


0 comments:

Post a Comment