!

20 June 2012

[NOTICE] : READ, Thanks!

Hi our dear readers (again),

Have you read my previous post? ^^

http://2pmnews.blogspot.sg/2012/06/notice-read-please.html


Remember I said our OLD facebook page ? http://www.facebook.com/pages/2pm-foRever7-if-we-reach-100000-JYP-must-bring-JAEBEOM-BACK/324219344523
I mentioned that admins us, could not post anything there anymore due t dk what reason as facebook blocked us. But GUESS WHAT?????? ------- It got REVIVED! WOW! Miracleeeeeee!

It happened when I just posted my official leave from here. LOL. OTL.. #Whatisthis? XD

Hi t all th 18,000 fans! I MISS YOU ALL. XD


Anw, let's get t th main point. :3

No, sorry all. I still won't comeback here t do updates on our blog.. (Maybe maybe one day I will be back.. Not now..)
But don't worry.

In our both facebook pages, I will still do chatting here and there w you all! ^^
However, about our hmmm twitter.. @2pmandjaypark -> I sensed that there isn't any people there alr. O.O There's no response. So I may as well just focus on our facebook right? esp our OLD facebook page, whereby I still see you all replying or liking th status. KEKEKEKEKE!


Cheers,
Jannica.


- Please don't hesitate t find me or you wanna chat kpop w me. ^^
Twitter : @jannicakpop
Facebook: jannicakpop@hotmail.com -

8 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
f3rch0plyr said...

Las temas son fabulosos, me encanta. saludos
Calderas de Gas

Mahendran said...

Thanks for sharing, really good site

Unknown said...

Excelente,los mejores momentos me los paso aquí. temas de discusión favulosos
calderas

Alamanda said...

Bingung nih, ini sebenernya ngapain gan?. Can you give me more detail explanatin,please?

PG SLOT said...

PG SLOT สล็อตเว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME อันดับ 1 ทางเข้าเล่นสล็อต PGSLOT แตกง่ายที่สุด เกม พีจี แตกบ่อย โปรโมชั่น ฟรีเครดิต PG SLOT GAME โบนัสฟรีทุกวัน พร้อมให้บริการ 24 ชั่วโมง

kaok49428 said...

mega slot เป็นแหล่งรวมสล็อตทุกค่าย เกมสล็อตออนไลน์ ค่ายเกมสมาชิกใหม่ปี 2022 รวมเกมสล็อตอันดับที่หนึ่งของโลกมาเอาไว้ภายในค่ายเกมเมก้า จากสถิติผู้เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ทุกค่ายเกมเมก้า megaslot

mscwin said...

mscwin เว็บพนันออนไลน์ เป็นเว็บไซต์ ยอดนิยม ที่นักลงทุน ทุกคนต้องรู้จัก pg slot แจ็ตพอร์ต แตกหนัก แตกบ่อย พร้อมโปรโมชั่น สุดพิเศษ การันตีความมันส์ ที่ไม่ซ้ำใคร แน่นอน

Post a Comment